Choose Vistula University and the Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management! These reputable universities, founded by Poland’s leading experts, are well-established in the education market. We collaborate closely with businesses and support enterprising students, which makes us unique in the Polish education market.
- Why Vistula
- News and events
- Documents to download
1. We are one of the five best public and private universities, according to the Perspektywy education portal’s 2015 ranking of universities.
2. According to the Home & Market monthly, Vistula University is the Best Business Partner out of all Polish universities.
3. The following accreditations of international academic societies bear a testimony to that fact: The World Council and Assembly on Cooperative Education, EURASHE, CEEMAN – the most prestigious management accreditation awarded to universities.
You earn practical knowledge from reputable experts
- Our teaching and research faculty consists of professionals who enjoy sharing the knowledge their acquired working in reputable companies and institutions, including: Professor Witold Orłowski – former presidential economic advisor and member of the National Development Council, Marek Kulczycki, PhD – President of FM Bank PBP, formerly working for the UN, Professor Krzysztof Rybiński – former Vice President of the National Bank of Poland, Professor Andrzej Olechowski – former Minister of Finance and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Professor Longin Pastusiak – former Vice President of the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, Professor Jerzy M. Nowak – Vice President of the Euro-Atlantic Association, Professor Paweł Bożyk – member of the Senate of the United Nations University in Tokyo, Associate Professor Oskar Kowalewski, member of the editorial board of the Family Business Review magazine, Professor Jan Fazlagić – expert on managing knowledge, education, creativity, innovation and intellectual capital, Professor Roman Fulneczek – former President of the Management Board of Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeniowe Daewoo, Associate Professor Wojciech Kostecki – member of the Global Security Fellows Initiative, Aleksandra Wiktorow, PhD – Insurance Ombudsman, former Minister of Labour.
- By collaborating with brilliant scholars from world-class universities, we ensure that the education we offer matches the real needs of the global job market.
You study in an international environment
Take a walk around campus, and you will hear almost every world language.
You will be able to participate in internships and educational projects abroad, including projects in Germany, Spain and Turkey.
If you so desire, you can participate in the Erasmus programme, and study at one of our 30 partner universities.
Vistula University also organises the International Week event, during which you will have the opportunity to participate in lectures by professors from abroad.
The Perspektywy education portal recognised our international promotion efforts in the Genius Universitatis 2014 contest.
You will earn a degree from the University of London
You do not have to leave Poland to earn one of world’s most prestigious diplomas! Vistula University is Poland’s first and only university which offers study programmes which are part of the University of London’s International Programmes.
1. You will become a graduate of the University of London, just like numerous Nobel Prize winners, former and current world leaders, Grammy and Oscar winners and Olympic medalists;
2. you will only have to pay a fraction of the costs paid by students in London;
3. a diploma from the University of London will give you a competitive advantage on the job market;
4. you will improve your command of English, as this is the language of instruction;
5. you will also be able to obtain scholarships, which will cover the costs of studying.
We will prepare you for an international career
COOP-EDU is our innovative programme which combines business and education by collaborating with brands such as Cyfrowy Polsat, Radwag and Plus. This means that you will be able to do your internship at our partner companies, acquiring not only a solid knowledge base, but also great practical skills, which constitute an integral element of education at Vistula University.
1. Vistula University gives you the opportunity to participate in scholarship programmes, internships, as well as international projects carried out e.g. in China.
2. You can also take advantage of JOB SPOT, an innovative student initiative which organises lectures by business specialists and employee open days.
3. Globalizer is yet another unique programme. It is the only programme in Poland which allows foreign students to write their theses in the form of projects. The aim is to support our companies by launching activities in the students’ countries of origin.
Online Programmes – study where and when you want
According to the research by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, distance learning programmes are perfect when it comes to professional training, as they perfectly mimic professional work. In October 2014, we established an advanced e-learning platform for the finance and accounting, economics and management programmes. The m-Vistula platform can be accessed from anywhere, anytime, using any device – be it a phone, tablet or a computer. You will earn the same type of degree as other students. The difference lies in how the curriculum is organised – 60% of the courses are distance-learning courses. More information available Here
Scholarships will help pay your tuition
The possibilities are numerous, starting from need-based scholarships, to scholarships for academic achievements, special assistance grants, disability scholarships and ministry scholarships for academic merit. More information available HERE
Stay in shape playing in one of our sports sections
We offer you a 600 m2 sports centre where you will be able to play basketball, volleyball, indoor football, badminton, and do aerobics (thanks to the great sound system). The university building is equipped with modern, professional facilities, which will not only allow you to work on your endurance, but also build muscle.
Study on a modern campus
The 29 000 m2 campus contains air-conditioned rooms, lecture halls with a capacity for hundreds of students, spacious classes, a reading room, library, gym, sports centre, as well as 2 restaurants serving dishes and snacks from all over the world. On warmer days, you can relax outdoors in the university’s spacious courtyard. The building is also accessible to the disabled.
International Admission Coordinator
tel.: +48 502 603 174
(cooperation with recruitment agencies )