University of London International Programs - Bachelor's degree
Bachelor's Degree Programs
University of London, full-time
2 years (4 semesters)
Language of studies:
UNIVERSITY OF LONDON INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES (UoLIP)
The University of London International Programmes allows you to become an official UoL
student, doing your chosen degree here in Warsaw at Vistula. Become a part of its 160 years of educational tradition!
- The University of London International Programmes is the world’s oldest provider of degrees through flexible learning environment. Its internationally renowned awards have beenaccessible to students across the world since 1858.
- Today, The University of London has more than 50,000 students in over 180 countries. The University of London consists of 18 independent Member Institutions which are outstanding universities and colleges in their own right. At Vistula, you can become a student of one of the UoL’s collaborating institutions – the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- All students from all the Member Institutions are also University of London students.
- It takes minimum 3 years to complete the programme of the University of London.
LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) provides academic direction for these programmes. The specially written study materials are developed by academics appointed by LSE.
Examinations are set and marked by LSE academics to ensure your work is assessed to the same standard as College-based students at LSE.
Choose your Bachelor of Science degree:
- Economics and Management
- Business and Management
- Banking and Finance
GET WORLD-CLASS EDUCATION AT VISTULA IN WARSAW
Get prestigious diploma
The University of London has enriched the lives of hundreds of thousands of students including Nobel Prize winners, politicians, designers, engineers, industrialists, poets, teachers, and lawyers.
Get global opportunities
The University of London degrees have been rated one of the most prestigious around the world by students, academia and employers alike. All University of London degrees are fully recognised and accredited qualifications.
Become a part of international renown
The University of London is highly successful due to its reputation for high academic standards which has been built by the colleges’ outstanding teaching and research. Collaboration with these world-leading colleges enables the delivery of these internationally recognised degree programmes.
Benefit from international standards
All your examinations will be set and graded in the UK. For you, it means a unique quality of having your work certified by a world-class institution.
BENEFIT FROM STUDYING UoLIP AT VISTULA
Although the majority of the courses have been designed such that they can be completed through independent study, most of the students choose to benefit from the additional tuition and support provided by local teaching institutions. Vistula is the only Polish university offering teaching and support for the University of London International Programmes. And we are fully prepared to provide you with a comprehensive support in getting through this exciting academic journey!
1. Get full support
For most of the subjects, there will be lectures and practical tutorial sessions where you will be exposed to exam type questions and their solutions. Providing our students with practical skills is our core value.
2. Develop your skills at workshops
Throughout the year many workshops are organized on academic writing, study skills, and professional development topics.
3. Take revision classes
We’ve got your back! In April there are comprehensive revisions for each subject, allowing you to fully prepare for the exams.
4. Become a part of the student community
Students come together where they help each other learning a subject, working through common problems and further developing their learning strategies.
5. Get full access to the study materials
Vistula’s well-equipped library has all the essential textbooks for each subject recommended by LSE and more!
6. Write Mock Exams
Mock exams help students to start revising early, to practise effective revision strategies, to improve their knowledge, to familiarise themselves with pressure, and act as a guide moving forward.
LEARN FROM THE BEST EXPERTS
Among our highly qualified academic team are:
Dr hab. Maciej Dudek
Profesor nadzwyczajny Akademii Finansów i Biznesu Vistula oraz Instytutu Nauk Ekonomicznych Polskiej Akademii Nauk. Stopień doktora w dziedzinie nauk ekonomicznych uzyskał w Massachusetts Institute of Technology w 1999 r. W 2010 r. otrzymał stopień doktora habilitowanego w SGH w Warszawie. Pracował m.in w Narodowym Banku Polskim, w University of South Florida czy na Purdue University. Reprezentował Polskę w Europejskim Banku Centralnym we Frankfurcie. Autor wielu książek poświęconych makroekonomii i polityce gospodarczej.
Mgr Tomoyuki Hashimoto
Tom Hashimoto, LL.M. specialises in post-socialist transition, and his recent research focuses on Warsaw as a vital international securities market centre in comparison to Prague, Budapest and Vienna. His approach is based on Financial Geography as well as Economic Analysis of Law, while he affiliates with the so-called ‘English School’ within the International Relations theories. He holds a BA in International Relations from Boston University, an MSc in Comparative Politics from the London School of Economics, and an LL.M from the University of Hamburg (EMLE).
Justyna Berniak-Woźny, PhD
She graduated with a PhD in Social- Sciences from Leeds Metropolitan University. She holds an MBA diploma from Polish Open University and Oxford Brookes University. A business trainer and consultant, she teaches Bachelor’s, Master’s, and MBA courses, both in-class and via distance learning. She specialises in the ethics of business, corporate, social responsibility and strategic communication. Justyna is also an author of publications and teaching materials related to these issues.
- On graduation University of London will send you two documents – a final diploma and a Diploma Supplement.
- You can also attend the graduation ceremony in London. All students who successfully complete their study programme will receive an invitation to the graduation ceremony after their examination results are released via email.
- The final diploma indicates that you were registered with the University of London and awarded a University of London degree.
- It also gives the name of the London School of Economics, which conducted the examinations. The University of London logo and signature of the Vice-Chancellor of the University of London are incorporated.
- The Diploma Supplement describes the nature, level and content of the programme you successfully completed. It includes a transcript of courses taken and marks achieved, as well as the overall classification. The Diploma Supplement confirms the mode of study and that London School of Economics provided the academic direction.
PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS & FEES
1. High School Diploma
Candidates should have Świadectwo Dojrzałości or one of the international program diplomas below:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Cambridge International Examinations
- Edexcel International
- European Baccalaureate
2. Mathematics requirements
Candidates should pass Mathematics at 30% or above at basic level.
3. English language requirements
Candidates should have one of the following:
- IB diploma program English SL passed at least 4 and English HL passed at least 3.
- GCE ‘O’ level: C6 or better in English Other acceptable Tests of Proficiency (TOP) in lieu of ‘O’ level English (within the last 3 years).
- IELTS 6.0 (with no band less than 5.5).
- TOEFL iBT Test of English as a Foreign Language overall score of 87 or above with at least 21 in both Reading and Writing Skills sub-tests and at least 19 in both Speaking and Listening subtests.
Pearson Test of English (Academic) score 54 or above, with at least 54
- in both Reading and Writing elements.
If you satisfy the above qualifications and have Polish citizenship, If you satisfy the above qualifications and have Polish citizenship, then Vistula University has a very special offer for you!
You pay only the fee for the programme to University of London and attend the lessons “free of charge” at Vistula University for three years.
For more information:
+48 22 457 2381
ul. Stokłosy 3, Warszaw
VISTULA GROUP STUDENTS ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF LONDON INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES
I took the Principles of Banking and Finance course from Dr Marek Kulczycki and owing to his seminars, I fell in love with this course and decided to work in the financial sector. This degree will be extremely useful in my future career.
Natalie Tokarchuk, LSE Economics, BSc student, Year 3
The program is very intense and requires a lot of effort which will result in a great feedback later on. This is your way to get the world recognised diploma and open new dimensions in your future!
Ievgenii Oliinyk, LSE Economics, BSc student, Year 2
Coordinator of University of London International Programmes