Enrolment Procedure "Step by Step"
STEP 1 Fill out the application
Make sure that you upload the required documents into the online application form:
- passport copy;
- secondary School certificate with attachment;
- sworn translation into Polish of Secondary School certificate with attachment; (If NOT possible to make translation into Polish, please, send your documents, translated into English, translation of the document into Polish may be provided upon arrival);
- scan of the photo;
- language Certificate (equivalent of B2 level); – TOEFL (IBT 87, CBT 180, PBT 510 ), TOEIC (700 ), IELTS (6.0). Also the following certificates on B2 level can be provided – FCE, IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, IESOL, SET, EBC, EOS, TOEIC, LCCI, B2 Certificate in English, CAE, CPE, BEC, CEIBT, CELS;
- copy of legalization or apostille of Secondary School certificate – http://www.apostille.com.pl/angielski.html; (may be provided upon arrival).
STEP 2 Wait for the application evaluation
The Admission Committee of the Vistula Group of Universities will evaluate your documents. The evaluation will take up to one week. You will get information about your Conditional Acceptance and the Invoice for payment.
STEP 3 Make your payment
Make the payment of registration fee and tuition fee; scan the confirmation of payment and upload it to your online application form.
STEP 4 Apply for visa
The Acceptance Letter is issued and sent to you. Now you can apply for your visa.
- Required documents
You MUST have upon arrival the following documents:
- Application form printed from our University’s website + 1 copy
- High School Diploma + 1 copy
- Sworn translation of High School Diploma into Polish+ 1 copy
- Attachment to High School Diploma with subjects and grades + 1 copy
- Sworn translation of attachment to High School Diploma with subjects and grades into Polish + 1 copy
- Apostil/legalization of High School Diploma (or certificate from respective Polish Embassy, stating that the student can study in Poland) (* All applicants except for those from Belarus, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Slovakia, Austria and Libya)
- Nostrification of High School Diploma (* All applicants except for those from Ukraine and Belarus). More information about the nostrification you may find HERE
- Medical certificate + 1 copy. Please find an example HERE
- Sworn translation of medical certificate into Polish + 1 copy
- 2 copies of passport
- 2 copies of recent visa
- Health insurance + 1 copy. More information about health insurance you may find HERE
- 2 signed contracts between student and Vistula University. You may find the contract HERE and HERE. For the underage students HERE and HERE
- 2 signed directives on payments at Vistula University
- Copy of confirmation of payment for studies
- Statement about accommodation. You may find the form of the statement about accommodation HERE
- Certificate of language proficiency (*in case there is no such certificate). More information about language proficiency requirements you may find HERE
- 3 photos (3,5 x 4,5)
If you are an UNDERAGE applicant, you ALSO must have upon arrival:
- Copy of passport of one of the parents who signed the contract
- Copy of your birth certificate
If you are a TRANSFERRING STUDENT, you ALSO must have upon arrival:
If you are a MASTER studies applicant, you ALSO must have upon arrival:
- Bachelor diploma and transcript of studies + 1 copy
- Sworn translation of Bachelor diploma and transcript of studies + 1 copy
Order regarding the fees applicable to the foreign students who begin their studies from the winter semester of the academic year 2017/2018
Order regarding the fees applicable to the foreign students who begin their studies from the winter semester of the academic year 2017/2018 at Vistula UniversityDownload
Order regarding the fees applicable to the foreign students who begin their studies from the winter semester of the academic year 2017/2018 at the Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality ManagementDownload
After you have collected and uploaded all required documents and your application has been positively reviewed, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance and the Invitation Letter from the University which is necessary to obtain a student visa. More information regarding other documents necessary for obtaining a visa can be found on the official website of the Polish Embassy in your country.
Director of International Marketing and Recruitment
tel. +48 501 294 962
(cooperation with recruitment agencies and institutions)