Vistula University brings together students from over 60 countries around the world. A mosaic of cultures and customs goes hand in hand with the high of level foreign language education and the possibility to participate in internships and scholarships abroad. The university cooperates with renowned foreign partner universities in the fields of education, research and the international exchange of staff and students.
The International Office staff is responsible for:
- the recruitment of international students,
- promoting the educational offer in foreign markets, and cooperation with education agencies,
- the preparation of relevant documents for students in order to obtain visasfor Poland,
- the organisation of accommodation in Warsaw,
- guidance on immigration issues,
- the implementation of projects on an international scale,
- the exchange of students, academic and administrative staff with partner universities,
- foreign internships within a framework of cooperation with partner companies.
Enrolment process for foreigners
- Fill out the enrolment form - you can download it here.
- Send scans of the enrolment form and other documents (a certificate of secondary school graduation or your grades from the 1st semester of the 2013/14 academic year if you are graduating from high school in 2014) to: email@example.com.
- After receiving the documents, the Admissions Committee will decide on enrolling you in studies.
- The university will send you a provisional enrolment certificate.
- Pay the entry and tuition fees (for one year or one semester).
- The university will provide you with original documents for an embassy - enrolment certificate and invitation.
- Submit your visa application.
- Come to study.