Graduates, who want to be mentors, are required to fill in the form: ‘’Become a Mentor”.
Students, who wish to benefit from this programme, will choose their alumni from academia or the business world, in line with their career goals, and send a mentorship request. In this way, a mentor-student relationship will be established between the two parties. Mentors and our students come together, twice a semester, to talk about business and career planning. During the interviews, the student plots his/her career planning, by taking advantage of the mentor’s experiences.
Interview topics would be;
– What should be considered when preparing a CV?
– How to apply to companies?
– Job interview experience and issues to be considered,
– Difficulties in business life,
– The future of the sector,
– Certificate programmes that are important in career planning by sectors.
Become a mentee
Students, who want to be mentees, are required to fill in the form: ‘’Become a Mentee”.