Antoni Masiukiewicz, PhD
Faculty: Art, Technology and Communication
Field of study: Computer science
A graduate of the Institute of Radioelectronics at the Faculty of Electronics of Warsaw University of Technology; he specialises in the issue of constancy of frequency, optimisation of noise and wireless technologies; he started his scientific career at the Unit of Piezoelectronics at the Tele- and Radiotechnical Institute, where he conducted research on noise optimisation of high-stability quartz generators; he was a founder, owner and President of the Management Board of Interstat Sp. z o.o., which launched and operated the Call Centre for ZWUT and Siemens Polska companies; at PTK Centertel – the IDEA and ORANGE network operator – he was responsible for implementation of the telecommunications law act; he participated in preparation of workstations of the Company in the process of research of appropriate markets in the area of mobile telephony and in preparation of bids for tenders for available frequencies; he has received a number of awards and distinctions in association with his scientific research and organisational activity; he is a co-author of 8 patents and the monograph Wireless applications and technologies and an author/co-author of several dozen works, 33 papers for domestic and international conferences and 43 articles; his works have been cited by 37 domestic and foreign sources.
- construction and optimisation of selected electronic circuits;
- time and frequency sources controlled by GPS;
- optimisation of noise level in high-stability quartz generators;
- precise frequency sources for telecommunication system.s Wireless networks 802.11;
- analysis and optimisation of selected parameters of PHY and MAC physical layer;
- optimisation of channel choice in household and private networks; possibilities of locating objects using wireless technologies.