Elżbieta Kopciuszewska, BEng, PhD
Faculty: Art, Technique and Communication
Field of study: Management
Dean of the Faculty of Art, Technique and Communication
Author of more than 90 publications; she has received awards for scientific, educational and organisational development, for a cycle of works on enhancement of quality management; she has co-organised and organised many conferences and participated in such projects as the “Model of rules of ethics work for universities in Poland and Europe for education of future managers”; she has been a promoter for more than 160 theses in engineering, bachelor and masters studies; she received an award in the contest for the employee of the year 2017 of the Vistula Group of Universities.
- the development of quality management systems, assessment of the quality level, computer simulations for process optimisation, data modelling, forecasting;
- the issue of both the assessment of integrated management systems effectiveness and their implementation, an implementation of the IT system in management;
- total Quality Management (TQM), management aspects of motivation, commitment, continuous improvement and social responsibility;
- the value of intellectual capital in the quality management; personnel strategy, competitive advantage based on the quality of human capital, the benefits of improving the quality of human capital, the effectiveness of the organization’s activities, innovation, and the international position of the economy;
- process management in an enterprise, process approach, Business Process Reengineering;
- methods and improvement tools – practical benefits of tools applying.