MA Adam Marszewski
Faculty: Business and International Relations
Field of Study: Management
Graduate of the Faculty of Education – English Studies at Warsaw University. He completed language studies in Los Angeles. Graduate of the Economic College in Warsaw at the Faculty of Finance and Accounting. He completed “Creative Marketing” postgraduate studies for managerial staff in Duesseldorf, studying in German.
PHZ “UNIVERSAL” employee dealing with documentation and commercial issues of contracts.
Employee of “Impexmetal” S.A. dealing with contracts on the London Stock Exchange and the implementation of sports contracts. Advising German companies entering the Polish market.
An employee of the Sejm of the Republic of Poland. Lecturer at several universities, including Vistula University.
Areas of didactic/scientific interests:
- differences and similarities in approach to business in Germany / Poland / the USA;
- strategy, change, sales and supply chain management;
- changes in the management system resulting from reforms and changes of the economic system;
- entrepreneurship – models of small business development in Europe;
- factors of gaining and maintaining a competitive advantage in business;
- president of the “Małe Dobre” vineyard near Kazimierz on the Vistula River. Vineyard as an example of small business management and its influence on local entrepreneurship.