Małgorzata Stawicka, PhD
Faculty: Business and International Relations
Field of study: Economics
Graduate of the Warsaw School of Economics, long-time worker of the Chair of International Business, at present, Institute of Economic Law and Economic Policy of Technical University in Warsaw. Lecturer in the field of strategic management, international business, entrepreneurship, international marketing, economics. She has experience in both didactic work, mainly at economic universities, and consulting activity. Author of numerous publications in the field of the functioning of enterprises in conditions of changing environment as well as healthcare entities.
- enterprise in international business;
- state and enterprise competitiveness;
- strategies in international business;
- model of a contemporary international enterprise;
- evolution of the concept of the enterprise;
- determinants of the development of the SME sector;
- enterprise in the supply chain.