The owner of MGX Infoservice, from 2001 to 2011, he was a business partner of Corel-iGrafx (co-creator of the BPMN notation system), and, since 2011, when iGrafx became independent, he became the company’s leading partner in Poland (implementing business process modelling and simulation tools, process documentation management, BPA and business process monitoring tools). The company is a co-author of BPMN. From the year, 2000, he has taught at the Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technologies – courses on business process modelling, simulation, and analysis. In the period, 2010 to 2012, he taught at PWS im. JPII (workshops and lectures on business process modelling, simulation and analysis using BPMN). He has organised more than 130 open training sessions with participants from all fields and industries (public administration, universities, financial institutions, the Post Office and delivery companies, energy and mining industry companies, production and trade companies, as well as Internet services, implementation companies, and software producers.
Key qualifications and competencies:
- Business consultant – corporate architecture analysis, developing target processes for the design of new IT systems; remodelling of existing processes for the purpose of implementing existing IT systems; simulation and optimisation of business processes,
- Business process management,
- BPA-class BPM systems and repositories configuration for BPM purposes,
- Training programmes on BPMN, process simulation, process architecture, and BPM,
- Designing business process modelling methodologies and coaching for consulting and implementation companies, as well as end users from various areas (including rail and air transport, energy).