Prof. Wojciech Charemza, PhD
Faculty: Business and International Relations
Education Field: Economics
Professor of economic sciences. Professor at the University of Leicester in Great Britain for over 20 years. In the years 2004–2007, he was an adviser to the President of the National Bank of Poland. Deputy Director of the Institute of Economic Research at the Faculty of Business and International Relations. His scientific area covers time series econometrics and macroeconomics. He publishes in many magazines around the world, including „Economic Journal”, „Review of Economic Studies”, „International Journal of Forecasting”, „Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control”, „European Economic Review” and „Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics”.
Teaching / Research interests:
- studying geopolitical uncertainty and its importance in macroeconomics;
- simulation methods in forecasting;
- research on inflation dynamics;
- macroeconomic effects of forecasts;
- mechanisms and motivations for publishing in scientific journals.