Have you come from abroad to study at Vistula? You feel that your Polish experience is something special indeed and you would like to share it with the world? Take part in the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange competition and become a digital ambassador of Poland!
The competition is addressed to the students and alumni of Polish universities. The goal is to promote Poland, academic cities and universities.
Digital Ambassador’s tasks:
- support of Ready, Study, GO! Poland campaign;
- promotion of studies in Poland among foreigners, with special focus on the country of origin;
- regular preparation of content for our and your social media pages, showing why it is fun to live & study in Poland;
- support in the preparation of source data for publications (e. g. interviews with fellow students);
- taking part in promo movies on studies in Poland.
- initial training on copy-writing, social media and blogs;
- experience in the dynamic governmental agency;
- opportunity to take part in educational fairs and/or events, either in Poland or abroad;
- opportunity for a paid internship in NAWA.
You can submit an application until January 13, 2020.
Find more details here: