Toruń is one of the most beautiful Polish cities. The UNESCO World Heritage Site is famous for its monuments of medieval architecture. It is also the place where Nicolaus Copernicus was born – a Polish astronomer, and one of the greatest scientists in the history of humanity.
The Institute of Tourism of the Vistula School of Hospitality, along with Dudek Adventure, invite you to take part in a one-day trip to Toruń, which will take place on Saturday, March the 28th, 2020.
In the programme:
- departure from Warsaw at 8:00 am;
- visiting the Old Town with a guide (Polish and English);
- an interactive tour of the Gingerbread Museum – those willing will be able to take part in baking and decorating gingerbread workshops;
- visit in the home of Nicolaus Copernicus – multimedia and interactive exhibition uses the greatest achievements of modern museology;
- free time;
- return to Warsaw at 7:00 pm.
The cost of the trip for students of Vistula University and the Vistula School of Hospitality is 145 PLN (it is possible to buy lunch for 25 PLN).
The price includes:
- tourist-class coach transport;
- care of a Polish and English-speaking navigator;
- 2 admission tickets to museums;
- visiting Toruń with a city guide (in Polish and English);
- gingerbread baking.
We also guarantee a good mood and a smile or two during the day.
NOTE! The number of places is limited.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: room No 330.
Payment only by bank transfer to the account number in ING BANK ŚLĄSKI:
34 1050 1025 1000 0097 2582 0683
Transfer title: Toruń 28.03, plus your name and surname.
Registration and payment deadline: until 25/03/2020.