The CAREER TOURISM project offers you the Gallup’s Clifton Strength assessments. You will receive an individual ranking for your 5 strongest talents, which are natural predispositions for further professional development. The project can be attended by all students of the Vistula School of Hospitality.
In addition, each participant of the project will take part in the Competence Development Programme, that has been developed by HR experts and Polish professionals for competence management. It consists of three stages:
- the first one assesses the talents (optional competences) of the student;
- in the second – talents are analysed, together with the adviser;
- in the third, the student receives tips on career development planning.
During the programme, our experts will focus on developing entrepreneurial attitudes, and help create a practical resume (CV), and prepare you for an interview.
The project implemented by the Vistula School of Hospitality Careers Office is co-financed by the European Union, under the Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development (Measure 3.1, Competences in higher education).
Join the project!
- in person, go to the Careers Office – room 117 (1st floor)
- e-mail: email@example.com