The Vistula University strengthens the position of the innovative education leader. The Foundation for the Development of Education and Higher Education once again awarded it with the “Leaders University” certificate. In the ninth edition of the National Program for Certification of Universities, the Vistula School of Hospitalityalso received the laurels.
Vistula Universities – innovation, creativity, practice
The “Leaders University” certificate confirms that the Vistula University and the Vistula School of Hospitality are distinguished on the educational map of Poland. They conduct studies shaping students’ innovative attitudes, teaching independent thinking and creative action, as well as the ability to flexibly respond to changes. Our universities educate graduates in accordance with the requirements of the labor market, actively cooperate with the socio-economic environment and invest in solutions aimed at building a culture of quality.
The Vistula University strengths
Awarding the Vistula University, the Foundation for the Development of Education and Higher Education emphasized numerous strengths of our school, including:
- full scope of ACCA accreditation;
- accreditation of Eurostat – the European Statistical Office;
- the right to use the title and HR Exellence logo;
- 1st place in terms of internationalization in the Perspektywy Higher Education Ranking;
- 5th place in the Non-Public Higher Schools Ranking;
- 1st place in the field of Management in the national monitoring system of economic fate of graduates, ELA;
- a system of supporting students in improving selected competences;
- Mentorship Program;
- Career’s Office.
The Vistula University also won the “Primus” distinction. This award is dedicated to universities and their organizational units, that received the highest number of ranking points in the certification procedure.
The Vistula School of Hospitality – the university with a mission
The Vistula School of Hospitality has been gradually building its brand of the organization focused on students and subjectively treating the needs of internal stakeholders. The Foundation for the Development of Education and Higher Education awarded it with the ” Leaders University” certificate, paying attention to the mission of the school – prepare graduates as best as possible, for their future careers, constantly modernizing study technologies and adapting programmes to the changing world.
The certification committee appreciated, among others:
- linking the educational process with the needs of the socio-economic environment;
- monitoring of educational programmes and adapting to the changing requirements of the labor market and students’ expectations;
- promoting the idea of entrepreneurship;
- shaping practical skills necessary in the labor market and expected by employers.
The university assessment was made on basis of the analysis of data contained in the certification survey and information obtained by reviewers in other sources, such as the POLON system, the National System of Monitoring Economic Fates of Higher School Graduates, the Polish Accreditation Commission, the Central Statistical Office and the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
The certification of the universities was independently carried out by two reviewers working with qualitative methods of analysis and assessment of the individual’s potential and their activities in the area of didactics and cooperation with the socio-economic environment.