Dr inż. Elżbieta Kopciuszewska – Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Engineering, author of over 90 publications. Her scientific and research interests concentrate on the following issues:
- The development of quality management systems, assessment of the quality level. Computer simulations for process optimization . Data modeling, forecasting.
- The issue of both the assessment of integrated management systems effectiveness and their implementation. An implementation of the IT system in management.
- Total Quality Management (TQM), management aspects of motivation, commitment, continuous improvement and social responsibility.
- The value of intellectual capital in the quality management. Personnel strategy, competitive advantage based on the quality of human capital. The benefits of improving the quality of human capital, the effectiveness of the organization’s activities, innovation, and the international position of the economy.
- Process management in an enterprise. Process approach. Business Process Reenginering.
- Methods and improvement tools – practical benefits of tools applying