Małgorzata is a holder of a PhD in humanities, and is a lecturer in the MBA programme. She has authored 11 books and more than 100 articles on shaping modern personal strategies and improving the managerial skills of managers, including the following titles:
- ‘Kompetencyjne systemy ocen pracowników’ (‘Competency-based employee assessment systems’; Wolters Kluwer 2006, 2011);
- ‘Motywowanie, Wynagradzanie, Nagradzanie.’ (‘Motivating, Remunerating, Rewarding’. co-author, Wydawnictwo Infor 2004);
- ‘Coaching. Teoria, praktyka, studia przypadków’ (‘Coaching. Theory, practice, case studies’; scientific editor, Wolters Kluwer 2009);
- ‘Profesjonalny coaching. Zasady i dylematy etyczne w pracy coacha’. (‘Professional coaching. Rules and ethical dilemmas in coaching’; Wolters Kluwer 2012);
- ‘Zarządzanie zasobami ludzkimi w administracji publicznej’ (‘Human resources management in public administration’; Wolters Kluwer 2013);
- ‘Mentoring. Teoria, praktyka, studia przypadków’ (‘Mentoring. Theory, practice, case studies’; scientific editor, Wolters Kluwer 2014).
She collaborates with numerous training companies, and organises open and in-company training sessions on improving managerial skills. For more than ten years, she has worked as a trainer and HR consultant for companies from various industries and of different sizes. The areas she deals in, include: human capital measurement, employee recruitment and selection, training policy, implementing periodic assessment systems, forming career paths, preventing employee fluctuations, and increasing the interpersonal competencies of line managers. Małgorzata also specialises in value-based management.
In addition, she has spoken at many conferences on forming personal development strategies and improving the managerial skills of Polish managers. She is President of the Awards Committee of the Polish Top HR Manager (‘Top Menedżer HR’) competition; President of the Certification Committee of Recruitment Consultants of the Polish HR Forum (Polskie Forum HR); as well as Committee Member of the Assessment Committee of the Human Resources Management Leader Competition (‘Konkurs Lider Zarządzania Zasobami Ludzkimi’). In 2011, the ’Nowoczesna Firma’ magazine asked HR industry professionals for their opinions, on who had the most influence on developing human resources management in Poland. Małgorzata Sidor-Rządkowska was one of the most frequently mentioned candidates (c.f. ‘20 lat HR w Polsce’. ‘Wewnętrzna siła i pasja – naukowcy, politycy, doradcy I praktycy, którzy kształtowali oblicze polskiego HR-u’, Nowoczesna Firma, kwiecień 2011).