Faculty: Faculty of Business and International Relations
Field of study: International Relations
A political scientist, specialist in International Relations, graduate of Warsaw University; an author of many scientific works on the contemporary international issues, the problems of security, media, conflicts and theory of politics; in years 2007-2011 he was a chairman of the Team for threats to security of the society and state of the Committee for Research of Threats of the Polish Academy of Sciences; a member of domestic (NCN) and international research programs (including at the Cambridge University, the University of Copenhagen and Berghof Research Centre); a member of the European International Studies Association and a participant of the Global Security Fellows Initiative; since 2018 a member of the Managing Committee of the COST program entitled “EU Foreign Policy Facing New Realities: Perceptions, Contestation, Communication and Relations”.
- dynamics of international relations;
- security (international, state, theory and methodology);
- research on conflicts (ethnic, social, political, international);
- evolution of European integration;
- theory and sociology of the media;
- Internet and globalisation.