Choose Vistula University and the Vistula School of Hospitality (formarly Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management) These reputable universities, founded by Poland’s leading experts, are well-established in the education market. We collaborate closely with businesses and support enterprising students, which makes us unique in the Polish education market.
- Why Vistula
- News and events
- University Authorities
- University Structure
- Documents to download
- Our projects
- Virtual Tour
1. We are one of the five best public and private universities, according to the Perspektywy education portal’s 2015 ranking of universities.
2. According to the Home & Market monthly, Vistula University is the Best Business Partner out of all Polish universities.
3. The following accreditations of international academic societies bear a testimony to that fact: The World Council and Assembly on Cooperative Education, EURASHE, CEEMAN – the most prestigious management accreditation awarded to universities.
You earn practical knowledge from reputable experts
- Our teaching and research faculty consists of professionals who enjoy sharing the knowledge their acquired working in reputable companies and institutions, including: Professor Witold Orłowski – former presidential economic advisor and member of the National Development Council, Marek Kulczycki, PhD – President of FM Bank PBP, formerly working for the UN, Professor Krzysztof Rybiński – former Vice President of the National Bank of Poland, Professor Andrzej Olechowski – former Minister of Finance and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Professor Longin Pastusiak – former Vice President of the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, Professor Jerzy M. Nowak – Vice President of the Euro-Atlantic Association, Professor Paweł Bożyk – member of the Senate of the United Nations University in Tokyo, Associate Professor Oskar Kowalewski, member of the editorial board of the Family Business Review magazine, Professor Jan Fazlagić – expert on managing knowledge, education, creativity, innovation and intellectual capital, Professor Roman Fulneczek – former President of the Management Board of Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeniowe Daewoo, Associate Professor Wojciech Kostecki – member of the Global Security Fellows Initiative, Aleksandra Wiktorow, PhD – Insurance Ombudsman, former Minister of Labour.
- By collaborating with brilliant scholars from world-class universities, we ensure that the education we offer matches the real needs of the global job market.
You study in an international environment
Take a walk around campus, and you will hear almost every world language.
You will be able to participate in internships and educational projects abroad, including projects in Germany, Spain and Turkey.
If you so desire, you can participate in the Erasmus programme, and study at one of our 30 partner universities.
Vistula University also organises the International Week event, during which you will have the opportunity to participate in lectures by professors from abroad.
The Perspektywy education portal recognised our international promotion efforts in the Genius Universitatis 2014 contest.
We will prepare you for an international career
1. Vistula University gives you the opportunity to participate in scholarship programmes, internships, as well as international projects carried out e.g. in China.
2. You can also take advantage of JOB SPOT, an innovative student initiative which organises lectures by business specialists and employee open days.
3. Globalizer is yet another unique programme. It is the only programme in Poland which allows foreign students to write their theses in the form of projects. The aim is to support our companies by launching activities in the students’ countries of origin.
Online Programmes – study where and when you want
According to the research by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, distance learning programmes are perfect when it comes to professional training, as they perfectly mimic professional work. In October 2014, we established an advanced e-learning platform for the finance and accounting, economics and management programmes. The m-Vistula platform can be accessed from anywhere, anytime, using any device – be it a phone, tablet or a computer. You will earn the same type of degree as other students. The difference lies in how the curriculum is organised – 60% of the courses are distance-learning courses. More information available Here
Scholarships will help pay your tuition
The possibilities are numerous, starting from need-based scholarships, to scholarships for academic achievements, special assistance grants, disability scholarships and ministry scholarships for academic merit. More information available HERE
Stay in shape playing in one of our sports sections
For your disposal is a specious sports hall with an area of over 600 m2, adapted for playing basketball, volleyball, indoor football, badminton and aerobics (due to excellent sound system). The university building features modern, professional equipment that will help you stay fit and shape your body. Students also have the opportunity to use the tennis courts located next to the college with a discount of 50%.
Study on a modern campus
The 29 000 m2 campus contains air-conditioned rooms, lecture halls with a capacity for hundreds of students, spacious classes, a reading room, library, gym, sports centre, as well as 2 restaurants serving dishes and snacks from all over the world. On warmer days, you can relax outdoors in the university’s spacious courtyard. The building is also accessible to the disabled.
29,000 square meters of Campus with 8 modern aulas, spacious and well-equipped classrooms, reading room with access to computers, well stocked library, gym, sports hall and two cafeterias serving dishes and snacks from around the world. The building is adapted for disabled students.
On warm days you can relax in the green and spacious yard around the University. During the spring and summer time there are organized various kinds of outdoor activities – juwenalia, scientific picnics, concerts.
Our campus is located 350 meters to the Stokłosy Metro Station and the bus stop. The center is about 18 minutes by car and about 24 minutes by public transport. Around the University there are many shops and shopping centers, as well as climatic pubs and restaurants, where you can relax with friends after the classes.
Ground and underground parking
We offer free ground parking open to all students. There is also the possibility of using the underground garage for a small fee with assigned and numbered places. The garage is open from 07:00 AM to 22:00 PM for 7 days a week. Follow special offers and promotions for a parking and book it at preferential prices!
Cafeteria and cafe
On the ground floor there is a cafeteria serving tasty, international and healthy meals. The rich menu is full of dishes from many parts of the world, so students have the opportunity to cover new flavors and to experience regional dishes from different countries. On the second floor there is a café where you can enjoy delicious coffee, eat a tasty cake, and relax on comfortable couches. You can also find snack vending machines and cold and hot sodas.
On the Campus you can use the high speed Internet. To log in, select the AVistula network. The current password is available at the Reception.
The Euronet cash machine is located on the ground floor, next to the main entrance, at the Security post
If you have any medical issue you can visit our University Doctor, who is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on Saturdays from 12:00 PM to 12:00 PM.
Director of International Marketing and Recruitment
tel. +48 501 294 962
(cooperation with recruitment agencies and institutions)