Postgraduate studies are available for candidates with a bachelor’s, engineering, or master’s degree. Upon the graduation, the Graduate is awarded a Certificate of Completion of Postgraduate Studies.

Postgraduate studies co-financed by PUP
The County Employment Office can fund the unemployed person post-graduate studies in the part-time or evening mode. In order to get the grant, the unemployed person must justify that the completion of the studies allows them to get the appropriate job.

Contact to Admissions Office of Postgraduate Studies Center

Dorota Cakar

tel. +48 22 45 72 363
room: 220 (II floor)



Marzena Hinzmann

​tel. +48 22 45 72 329
room: 220 (II floor)

Apply online

Ta strona internetowa wykorzystuje ciasteczka (cookies), by polepszyć Twój komfort korzystania z naszej strony. Aby nadal móc korzystać z tej strony, musisz wyrazić zgodę na nasze wykorzystanie tych plików. więcej

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.