How to apply for studies?
What are the recruitment stages?
- Filling out the on-line form.
- Personal submission of documents to the Admissions and making the recruitment payment.
- Signing the Agreement on the payment terms for studies.
- Obtaining the decision on being admitted to the University.
What do I need to do afterfilling out the on-line form?
Students must submit all required documents to the Admissionsin person and make the recruitment payment. Only after that, the decision about admission to study is prepared.
Can the online application form be completed at the university?
Yes, the application form can be filled out in the Admissions.
Please, remember that it is necessary to attach a scan the required documents and a photo in an electronic form (it is a good idea to storea scan on a flash drive or inthe e-mail).
When are the recruitment results available?
Candidates receive the decision on being admitted to the University on the day of submitting their documents – provided that they meet all the required conditions. The verification process, decision and preparation of documents for signing take no more than an hour.
Where can I make the recruitment payment?
Cash payments can be made in a cash deposit machine at the University.
What account number should I make payment to?
Stokłosy 3, 02-787 Warsaw
Payments in PLN
49 2490 0005 0000 4520 8418 9996
Payments in EURO
PL 58 2490 0005 0000 4600 1686 2929 – EUR
The Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management
Payments in PLN
ACCOUNT NUMBER 48 1050 1025 1000 0023 5997 2268
Payments in Euro
Bank account IBAN: PL 80 1050 1025 1000 0023 6803 7145
Can I benefit from several promotions at a time?
Promotions cannot be combined with other promotions. Choose one that is most suitable for you.
What documents are required before commencing the first-degree studies?
- Copy of the secondary school certificate;
- Copy of ID;
- 1 photo;
- Payment confirmation of the recruitment fee;
- The application form. Printed out from the website and signed.
What documents are required before commencing the second-degree studies?
- Copy of bachelor/engineering studies diploma including the supplement;
- Copy of ID;
- 1 photo;
- Confirmation of the recruitment fee;
- Secondary school certificate + a photocopy.
What are the photo requirements in the on-line application?
All details of the photo in the application are available on the application system website.
What is the required size of the photo?
Photos should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
What should I do if I cannot upload my photo?
Please check whether the photo parameters in jpg format are in line with the information in the system.
After obtaining a positive decision from the Dean, candidates should register on the “Apply online” website – and attach the following documents:
- scan of the secondary school certificate;
- scan of ID;
- scan of a medical certificate (concerns the following fields of study: Dietetics, Graphic Design, Construction, Architecture and Urban Planning);
- scan of a photo as .jpg (for ID card or passport);
- scan of the diploma and supplement of the candidate for second-degree studies
What should I do if I would like to transfer herefrom another university?
- Transfer procedure takes place through an on-line admissions system, dream apply – Apply online.
- Fill out all required fields.
- Candidates should indicate which year and semester of studiesthey applyto be admitted for.
- Candidates should attach a scan of the course of study card from the previous university.
- Candidates are required to write an application to the Dean (VU or WSTHM) – see the attached template.
- The dean decides on admission based on the documentation submitted by candidates.
- Candidates receive information on admissionby e-mail from the University.
PLEASE, NOTE: All candidates (including foreigners) when transferring from other universities, must pay an administrative fee of PLN 350/EURO 85, before applying to the Dean. If, after obtaining a positive decision of the Dean, the candidate starts his/her studies at the University, he/she will be exempt from the entry fee. If the candidate resigns from the studies, the fee will not be refunded.
After filling out the application, candidates should submit to the Admissions the complete set of the following documents
- application form printed out from the recruitment system (dream apply);
- original secondary school certificate + photocopy;
- ID card + photocopy;
- 1 photograph (35 x 45 mm –for ID or passport) signed with the first and last name;
- study Agreement + payment order;
- confirmation of payment of the registration fee;
- photocopy of the diploma and supplement of the candidate for second-degree studies
I have a problem with logging into the system.
- Check if the login and password are entered correctly.
- If you still cannot log in, please contact the Admissions.
Phone no. +48 22 45 72 400; email@example.com
Can I sign up for the University without a high school diploma?
No, it is impossible to take up studies without a secondary school diploma.
When and where will I receive my student ID card?
- Student IDs are issued at the Dean’s Office, room No. 108, on October 1.
- Please pay for the card (17 PLN) in advance.
- The payment can be made at the Universitydeposit machine by the day of receiving the ID card.
Where and when can I apply for a scholarship?
Applications for scholarships and necessary documents can be submitted after the beginning of the academic year, in room 119B, on the first floor.
Detailed information on scholarships and a list of required documents is available HERE
Does the university have a dormitory?
- The university does not have its own dorm, but it works with several private student houses. All accommodation options are available at hosteluv.com.pl.
How long does the recruitment process last?
Recruitment lasts until the end of September.
The final date is the beginning of the academic year.
When does the recruitment process start?
Recruitment starts on May 4 of a current year
What are the opening hours of the Admissions?
Admissions working hours:
- Monday – Wednesday 10 a.m. – 6.p.m.
- Thursday – 10 a.m. – 5.p.m.
- Friday – 9 a.m. – 5.p.m.
- Saturday – 9 a.m. – 3.p.m.