Advanced Mathematics for Teachers
This postgraduate program is addressed to university graduates who want to undertake teaching in European countries improve their pedagogical qualifications and extend mathematical knowledge. The program is open to diploma holders who do not have enough ECTS credits. Its completion will require obtaining a credit for individual courses on the basis of attendance or an exam, project or homework. Students who complete all the courses will receive a postgraduate diploma.
CAREER AFTER STUDY and WORK OPPORTUNITIES
Diploma holders of the program may find a job as trainers, or school teachers.
Find out now how to apply for admission to postgraduate studies and join the group of Vistula University students!
Program of Study - 1st semester
Name of the Subject Total Contact Hours ECTS Algebra 40 8 Geometry 40 8 Mathematical Problem Solving 40 8 Didactics of the subject of education in Mathematics 40 6 160 30
Program of Study - 2nd semester
Name of the Subject Total Contact Hours ECTS Mathematical Analysis 40 8 Linear Algebra 40 8 Probabilistic Methods and Statistics 40 8 Classroom Management in Mathematics 40 6 160 30
Name of the Subject Total Contact Hours ECTS Professional Training 200 8
Total: 320 h
The condition for graduation is to pass an exam in the form of a test after each semester.
Edip Senyurek, MSc
E-mail address: email@example.com
Faculty: Art, Technology and Communication
Field of Education: Computer Science
Director of the Computer Science Education Program
Director of the Student Activities Department
Holder of an engineering degree in computer engineering from 1997 awarded at Ege University, Izmir, Turkey; holder of two master’s degrees: in engineering management – obtained in 2001 at Rand Afrikaans University, in Johannesburg, South Africa, and in computer engineering, obtained in 2013 at Anadolu University, in Eskisehir, in Turkey; conducts research on the recommendation system.
- recommendation systems;
- group filtering;
- information retrieval and software development.
- original or a copy of a diploma of graduation from the first or second degree studies,
- a transcript or a University certified copy of higher education graduation diploma. Candidates graduating from foreign universities, submit the original diploma together with its Polish translation, certified by authorized institutions. In exceptional cases, English translations, certified by authorized institutions are accepted,
- original identity card for verification,
- 1 photo in jpg format,
- confirmation of advance payment.
Application fee: 50 Euros
Tuition fee: 1200 Euros
Diploma fee: 50 Euros
Studies start in October and last for two semesters.
The tuition fee can be paid once or per semester – in two installments 2 x 600 Euro:
AKADEMIA FINANSÓW I BIZNESU VISTULA:
Ul. Stokłosy 3, 02- 787 Warsaw/Poland
ALIOR BANK S.A.
Swift Code : ALBPPLPW
EURO IBAN: PL 58 2490 0005 0000 4600 1686 2929
* Please be advised that in case of too few applicants, the group may not start. However, in the case of a large number of candidates, the order of applications decides about admission to the group.