Executive MBA Decarbonisation and Sustainable Business
The Executive MBA Decarbonisation and Sustainable Business is a career development programme, aimed at business professionals, with more than 7 years of business experience. The 3 semesters (18 months), part-time Executive MBA reflects the complexity of the strategic decision-making process, and immerses leaders in the opportunities and risks of sustainable development.
Sustainable development is one of the greatest challenges of modern business. Both climate change and huge social inequalities generate numerous threats, but they also provide opportunities. Future business success will depend on how companies cope with these challenges, and adapt to the needs of society and the environment. The aim of the Executive MBA Decarbonisation and Sustainable Business programme is to prepare business leaders for a broad spectrum of social and environmental challenges, and to equip them with the competences necessary, to lead business transformation, as well as build their advantages on responsibility and sustainability.
To get to net zero, we need to be smarter, more visionary, more decisive, and more collaborative than ever before. We need new methodology and new insights. We need ‘Sustainability Thinking’. Our Executive MBA Decarbonisation and Sustainable Business will help future and current business leaders embrace proactive and innovative knowledge of sustainability, resulting in competitive advantage, and strong resilience for their companies, as well as a positive impact for society.
The aim of the programme is to prepare students to effectively lead, co-ordinate, and implement organisational changes related to sustainable development, and decarbonisation activities in all functioning areas of society.
Graduates of the Executive MBA Decarbonisation and Sustainable Business studies will be distinguished by practical knowledge, and skills acquired during innovative and interactive lectures, workshops, and projects. They will receive the specific tools necessary, to build strong personal and expert brands in sustainable business management within various industries. Thus, our graduates will significantly increase their chances for promotion, higher salaries, and discover new opportunities for professional growth.
Additionally, the Executive MBA Decarbonisation and Sustainable Business graduates meet the educational criteria to sit on the supervisory boards of companies with State Treasury shareholding (Article 19 (1) (1) (c) of the Act of 16th December, 2016 – on the principles of state property management (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1182).
- Global Business Environment & Sustainability
- Sustainable Development – Theory & Practice
- Sustainable Business Transformation Leadership
- Leader’s Personal Branding
- Consulting Project: Sustainable Enterprise Development
- Climate Change: Policy & Opportunities
- Corporate Environmental Management & Strategy
- Corporate Social Management & Strategy
- Corporate Finance and Risk Management in Sustainability
- Electives: Winning Sustainability Strategies or
International Study Visit
- Measuring Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Performance
- Monetising the Value of Sustainability
- Business Sustainability Reporting & Communication
- Electives: New Technologies for Sustainability or Creating Sustainable Business
Rules for obtaining a diploma of graduation
The condition for obtaining the diploma is to fully cover all subjects included in the study programme, and complete the diploma project via the form of a presentation.
Head of studies
Aneta Szymańska, PhD, prof. WSH
Admissions to MBA studies at the Vistula University are on a ‘first-come, first-served basis’.
Candidates for MBA studies, must act upon the following instructions relating to the documents below, by e-mail, on-line, or in person:
- download the application form,
- enclose an original or a copy of a diploma showing completion of BA Degree or MA Degree studies,
- send a scan of the secondary school-leaving examination certificate or its equivalent, in the case of graduation from a high school outside Poland,
- provide an English proficiency certificate, unless the applicant comes from an English-speaking country,
- submit an original identity card for inspection,
- include 1 photo in jpg format.
The tuition fee for these studies is PLN 75,000, early-bird price: PLN 68 000 payable until October the 15th.
In the description of the transfer, the following data should be marked: MBA studies / major / name and surname
Santander Bank Polska – 61 1090 1694 0000 0001 1105 7177
*Please be advised that in the case of an insufficient number of applicants, the group may not start its studies.
Head of studies
Aneta Szymańska, PhD, prof. WSH
Regulamin Studiów PodyplomowychPobierz