- Student Support Center
- Dean’s office
- Career and Practices Department
- Job offers/practices/internships
- Job fairs
- JobDay 2017
- JobDay 2018
- JobDay 2019
- JobDay 2020
- October 16, 4:00 p.m. webinar “How to create an effective CV and gain employers’ attention?”
- October 19, 5:00 p.m. webinar “How to prepare for participation in the virtual Job Day 2020?”
- October 21, from 11.00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. consultations for students on effective creation of a CV.
- Webinars – JobDay 22.10.2020
- ‘Develop your competences with us’
- Occupational Practice – rules
- Ongoing Union projects in the Career and Practices Department
- About Erasmus+
- Outgoing students
- Memories from Erasmus Programme
- Liudmyla Pidlisna, Spain
- Konrad Ludwikowski, Italy
- Dwi Ayu Setyadi, Cyprus
- Taufik Kurniawan, Hungary
- Tri Akhmad Firdaus, Portugal
- Lalu Ilham Maryadi, Lithuania
- Daryna Antonenko, Belgium
- Andrew, Belgium
- Ayse Kilic, United Kingdom
- Ashley Ganyanhew, Bulgaria
- Beyzanur Koken, Brussels
- Marta Miecznikowska, Portugal
- Anel Sundetova, Porto
- Valeryia Pivavarava, La Rochelle, France
- Valerii Klekotsiuk, Rhodes, Greece
- Yurii Blazhevych, Spain
- Iryna Kaptureuskaya, Portugal
- Yuliia Soroka, France.
- Daria Antoniuk, Austria
- Karyna Myshovska, Germany.
- Study abroad
- Internship abroad
- Memories from Erasmus Programme
- Incoming students
- For employees
- Partner universities
- Student Life
- Student Clubs
- Academic Sports Association
- Academic Choir
- The Iberian Studies Science Club
- International Business Law & Taxation Club
- The Banker’s Club
- Vistula Live
- Vistula Tutor Team
- Foto-club Vistula
- English-language journalism research club
- HR Global Trends Student Club
- Architecture and New Media Student Club
- Academic Club of Hospitality
- Academic Club of Dietetics
- Asian Students Association
- Student Science Club “2B”
- European Students Association
- Activities Club
- Social Club
- Academic Club of Diplomacy
- Asia-Pacific Students Association
- Academic Club of International Relation
- Academic Club of Culinary Tourism
- Colours of Music Club
- African Students Society
- Vistula Mentoring
- Student Council
- A Vista
- Academic Business Incubator
- Student Clubs
- Trainings for students
- Foreign Languages Centre
- Physical Education and Sport
- Legalising your stay
- Safe Vistula
- Student finance
- Students with disabilities
- Special Offers
- Internship at Expo 2020 in Dubai
- Additional sports activities for Vistula’s employees
Accenture is a global company providing management consulting, technology and business services. We work with the largest companies, supporting them in the process of business transformation through the pillars of its business: Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations.
Accenture Operations consists of international teams of professionals in various fields. Our greatest assets are wide expert knowledge and foreign language skills. We provide game-changing, technology-enabled, secure and flexible business operations. Automate intelligence business processes services in areas such as finance & accounting, marketing, procurement and customer services to help optimize customer experiences boost business outcomes.
Sitel Polska provides comprehensive customer services for world leaders in technology and e-commerce industries. We support clients by phone, email and chat in 19 languages for the last 16 years! Our team has over 1,000 employees and we are still developing.
J. W. Construction
We are one of the largest Polish residential developers with over 26 years of experience on the real estate market. Since the beginning of our company’s existence, we have built nearly 30 thousand flats and 500 detached houses in Warsaw, Katowice, Łódź, Gdynia and abroad. Our portfolio includes not only investments from the mainstream segment, but also aparthotel and commercial real estate, such as Wola Invest or Jerozolimskie Invest in Warsaw, as well as luxury hotel facilities, such as Czarny Potok Resort&Spa in Krynica Zdrój and Hotel Dana in Szczecin. Our mission is to adapt the current sales policy to changes resulting from government regulations and the macroeconomic situation in the country. All our activities are aimed at enabling our clients to purchase the flat they have always dreamt of, and the units offered in our investments are designed according to the individual needs of the buyers. Our offer is also addressed to entrepreneurs who would like to invest their capital in real estate. Today, investment in real estate is a double profit – rental income and increase in the value of the property over time. It is also the prospect of an attractive rate of return in subsequent years. Our efforts have been appreciated both by the customers who trusted us and by the prominent jury of prestigious competitions. We are proud to have won many exceptional awards, including Developer of the Year 2015, QI Order, Laur Konsumenta (Consumer’s Laurel) and the first place in the ranking of the largest developers in Central and Eastern Europe prepared by Eurobuild CEE.
Restauracja First Floor
Restaurant is located on the first floor of the Varsovia Apartments building. Our restaurant offers great polish and international cuisine, from breakfast, which is served as a buffet, to delicious home-made dinner, which guests can eat in a place with a perfect interior, can take-away or order delivery.
Open kitchen will ensure not just aromatic impressions, but also visual one, because you can admire the work of our chefs who prepare delicious dishes in front of the guests. It is a unique live cooking experience in the heart of Warsaw’s Wola district.
MORE THAN A HOTEL
Varsovia Apartments is perfectly located, comfortable and comfortable hotel facilities, created for the most demanding clients. Perfect especially for entrepreneurs and businessmen, both those looking for a place for a few days stay in Warsaw, as well as those looking for a comfortable apartment for a few-week or several-month contracts, as well as for people looking for a flat for permanent long-term rental. There is also a panoramic conference room.
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We employ more than 2000 people in Poland and engineering teams are the core of our business.
We also have 5 production plants (Bukowno, Mikołów, Szczecinek, Świebodzice and Tychy) and 4 Shared Services Centers who provide services for internal clients in many countries:
PASS – HR Services
FiSS – Finance & Accounting Services
Global Marketing – Marketing Services
Nordic Customer Care Centre – Customer Services for Scandinavian countries
Apart from engineering roles, we’re looking for employees and interns in following areas:
– Accounting with foreign languages
– HR with foreign languages
– Customer Service with foreign languages
– Data Analytics
– Finance Analytics
We are also working with the Vistula University to provide internships for students in different fields.
We are a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base. We commit people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow.
Vistra provides a uniquely broad range of services and solutions from HR & payroll and accounting services, through sale of ready-made shelf companies, to fund administration, trust services and mergers. Currently, we are hiring over 4,600 professionals around the world which ranks us among the world’s top companies in the industry. Vistra is an accredited ACCA employer. Working for us relieves our employees of the obligation to formally validate annual CPD training necessary to maintain the membership.
To see open vacancies in Vistra, please have a look at our career page: