- Student Support Center
- Dean’s office
- Career and Practices Department
- ‘Develop your competences with us’
- Job offers/practices/internships
- Job fairs
- JobDay 2020
- October 16, 4:00 p.m. webinar “How to create an effective CV and gain employers’ attention?”
- October 19, 5:00 p.m. webinar “How to prepare for participation in the virtual Job Day 2020?”
- October 21, from 11.00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. consultations for students on effective creation of a CV.
- Webinars – JobDay 22.10.2020
- JobDay 2019
- JobDay 2018
- JobDay 2017
- JobDay 2021
- JobDay 2020
- Occupational Practice – rules
- Ongoing Union projects in the Career and Practices Department
- About Erasmus+
- Outgoing students
- Memories from Erasmus Programme
- Liudmyla Pidlisna, Spain
- Konrad Ludwikowski, Italy
- Dwi Ayu Setyadi, Cyprus
- Taufik Kurniawan, Hungary
- Tri Akhmad Firdaus, Portugal
- Lalu Ilham Maryadi, Lithuania
- Daryna Antonenko, Belgium
- Andrew, Belgium
- Ayse Kilic, United Kingdom
- Ashley Ganyanhew, Bulgaria
- Beyzanur Koken, Brussels
- Marta Miecznikowska, Portugal
- Anel Sundetova, Porto
- Valeryia Pivavarava, La Rochelle, France
- Valerii Klekotsiuk, Rhodes, Greece
- Yurii Blazhevych, Spain
- Iryna Kaptureuskaya, Portugal
- Yuliia Soroka, France.
- Daria Antoniuk, Austria
- Karyna Myshovska, Germany.
- Study abroad
- Internship abroad
- Memories from Erasmus Programme
- Incoming students
- For employees
- Partner universities
- Student Life
- Student Clubs
- Academic Sports Association
- Academic Choir
- The Iberian Studies Science Club
- International Business Law & Taxation Club
- The Banker’s Club
- Vistula Tutor Team
- Vistula Live
- Foto-club Vistula
- English-language journalism research club
- HR Global Trends Student Club
- Architecture and New Media Student Club
- Academic Club of Hospitality
- Academic Club of Dietetics
- Asian Students Association
- Student Science Club “2B”
- European Students Association
- Activities Club
- Social Club
- Academic Club of Diplomacy
- Asia-Pacific Students Association
- Academic Club of International Relation
- Academic Club of Culinary Tourism
- Colours of Music Club
- African Students Society
- Vistula Mentoring
- Student Council
- A Vista
- Academic Business Incubator
- Student Clubs
- The Mentoring Programme
- Ambassador Program
- Trainings for students
- Foreign Languages Centre
- Physical Education and Sport
- Legalising your stay
- Safe Vistula
- Student finance
- Students with disabilities
- Thesis defence
- Special Offers
- Internship at Expo 2020 in Dubai
- Additional sports activities for Vistula’s employees
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Our Polish community consists of over 7,600 people. The headquarters are located in Warsaw, Cracow, Lodz, Wroclaw and Katowice. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Job offers: www.careers.accenture.com
Eager to learn more? Check our Points of Change podcast:
Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/PointsOfChangeAP
Orbis SA (Grupa Hotelowa Orbis)
Orbis SA is the largest Group investing in hotel-related assets in Poland and Eastern Europe. It comprises 72 hotels in 6 countries in the region: Czech Republic, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Hungary. The hotels are operated under the following Accor brands: Sofitel, MGallery by Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, ibis, ibis Styles and ibis budget, and soon Adagio and Tribe. Recognised brands guaranteeing the quality of services at different levels, from 5-star luxury hotels to 1-star economy hotels. Orbis’s strategic investor is AccorInvest.
Employees play a key role in the hotel industry. Orbis cares about the management culture and human capital, as well as responsible development, ethics and corporate social responsibility.
Create your hotel history with us!
LEONARDO HOTELS GROUP
LEONARDO HOTELS CENTRAL EUROPE, headquartered in Berlin, is responsible for the hotel portfolio in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Spain, and Italy. With operations in the 8 countries and 37 regions, the hotel portfolio offers 84 hotels with 14,500+ rooms. The brand family consists of Leonardo Hotels, Leonardo Royal Hotels, Leonardo Boutique Hotels and NYX Hotels by Leonardo Hotels. Centrally located, they are known for high quality and service standards as well as stylish interior design with regional flair.
In every Leonardo Hotel the guests and their individual wishes and needs are the centre of attention – considerate and attentive to all the little details that make the guests’ stay so very special. This has always shaped the self-image of our company. Here everyone can unwind and feel at ease, regardless of whether the purpose of their journey is business or leisure.
Leonardo Hotels Central Europe is part of the Fattal Hotel Group, which was founded in 1998 by David Fattal. Characterized by dynamic growth, 220 hotels with 42,000+ rooms in 107 destinations and 19 countries are operated in Europe & Israel. The brand portfolio includes Leonardo Hotels, Leonardo Royal Hotels, Leonardo Boutique Hotels, NYX Hotels by Leonardo Hotels, Jurys Inn, Apollo Hotels and Herods. The Israeli hotel group is listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE).
MORE THAN A HOTEL
Varsovia Apartments is perfectly located, comfortable and comfortable like typical hotel facilities, created for the most demanding clients. Perfect especially for entrepreneurs and businessmen, both those looking for a place for a few days stay in Warsaw, as well as those looking for a comfortable apartment for a few-week or several-month contracts, as well as for people looking for a flat for permanent long-term rental. There is also a panoramic conference room.
Vistra provides a uniquely broad range of services and solutions from HR & payroll and accounting services, through sale of ready-made shelf companies, to fund administration, trust services and mergers. Currently, we are hiring about 5000 professionals around the world which ranks us among the world’s top companies in the industry. Vistra is an accredited ACCA employer. Working for us relieves our employees of the obligation to formally validate annual CPD training necessary to maintain the membership.
To see open vacancies in Vistra, please have a look at our career page:
Korn Ferry International
Korn/Ferry International is a global HR consulting company with local experience and competence in human capital management. Korn Ferry is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. It was founded in 1969 and it operates in 111 offices in 53 countries and employs 8,198 people worldwide. Korn Ferry operates through four business segments: Consulting, Digital, Executive Search, and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Professional Search.
KFI has been implementing high quality standards, developing innovative recruitment and selection methods, and exploring management issues to help the best international organizations to find executives. The company’s goal is to work closely with the client and build partnerships in a way that allows them to present innovative solutions tailored to their management needs.