- Student Support Center
- Dean’s office
- Career and Practices Department
- Develop your competencies with us
- 15.03.2022, Tuesday, 4 p.m.: Prepare a successful CV
- 16.03.2022, Wednesday, 4 p.m.: How to prepare a portfolio – webinar for students of Graphics and Architecture
- 17.03.2022, Thursday, 4 p.m.: IT job market – meeting with an expert – webinar for Computer Engineering students
- 22.03.2022, Tuesday, 4 p.m.: How to prepare for a job interview, and contact the employer during the job fair?
- 23.03.2022, Wednesday, 4 p.m.: Public speaking in the perspective of a job interview
- Job offers/practices/internships
- Job fairs
- JobDay 2020
- October 16, 4:00 p.m. webinar “How to create an effective CV and gain employers’ attention?”
- October 19, 5:00 p.m. webinar “How to prepare for participation in the virtual Job Day 2020?”
- October 21, from 11.00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. consultations for students on effective creation of a CV.
- Webinars – JobDay 22.10.2020
- JobDay 2019
- JobDay 2018
- JobDay 2017
- JobDay 2021
- JobDay 2022
- JobDay 2020
- Occupational Practice – rules
- Ongoing Union projects in the Career and Practices Department
- Develop your competencies with us
- About Erasmus+
- Outgoing students
- Internship abroad
- Memories from Erasmus Programme
- Liudmyla Pidlisna, Spain
- Konrad Ludwikowski, Italy
- Daryna Antonenko, Belgium
- Dwi Ayu Setyadi, Cyprus
- Taufik Kurniawan, Hungary
- Tri Akhmad Firdaus, Portugal
- Lalu Ilham Maryadi, Lithuania
- Andrew, Belgium
- Marta Miecznikowska, Portugal
- Iryna Kaptureuskaya, Portugal
- Ayse Kilic, United Kingdom
- Karyna Myshovska, Germany.
- Ashley Ganyanhew, Bulgaria
- Yuliia Soroka, France.
- Daria Antoniuk, Austria
- Anel Sundetova, Porto
- Yurii Blazhevych, Spain
- Valeryia Pivavarava, La Rochelle, France
- Valerii Klekotsiuk, Rhodes, Greece
- Beyzanur Koken, Brussels
- Study abroad
- Incoming students
- For employees
- Partner universities
- Student Life
- Student Clubs
- Academic Sports Association
- Academic Choir
- The Iberian Studies Science Club
- International Business Law & Taxation Club
- The Banker’s Club
- Vistula Tutor Team
- Vistula Live
- Foto-club Vistula
- English-language journalism research club
- HR Global Trends Student Club
- Architecture and New Media Student Club
- Academic Club of Hospitality
- Academic Club of Dietetics
- Asian Students Association
- Student Science Club “2B”
- European Students Association
- Activities Club
- Social Club
- Academic Club of Diplomacy
- Asia-Pacific Students Association
- Academic Club of International Relation
- Academic Club of Culinary Tourism
- Colours of Music Club
- African Students Society
- Vistula Mentoring
- Student Council
- A Vista
- Academic Business Incubator
- Student Activities
- Student Clubs
- The Mentoring Programme
- Ambassador Program
- Foreign Languages Centre
- Trainings for students
- Physical Education and Sport
- Legalising your stay
- Student finance
- Safe Vistula
- Students with disabilities
- Thesis defence
- Special Offers
- Internship at Expo 2020 in Dubai
- Additional sports activities for Vistula’s employees
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Our Polish community consists of over 8,600 people. The headquarters are located in Warsaw, Cracow, Lodz, Wroclaw and Katowice. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Job offers: www.careers.accenture.com
Eager to learn more? Check our Points of Change podcast:
Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/PointsOfChangeAP
We are NielsenIQ, the market research leading company. We are the most trusted source for complete consumer intelligence as we have for nearly 100 years. Our ability to provide global retailers, manufacturers and partners with the most comprehensive data, analysis and insights will remain unmatched.
With over 1300 employees working in our Warsaw office, we provide a dynamic working environment for our employees to grow and develop their skills whilst working on exciting projects with colleagues from around the world. Our culture of innovation allows our employees to have fun whilst making an impact every day.
Varsovia Apartments is perfectly located. Modern and comfortable hotel facilities are created for the most demanding clients. Perfect especially for entrepreneurs and businessmen, both those looking for a place for a few days stay in Warsaw, as well as those looking for a comfortable apartment for a few-week or several-month contracts or a flat for permanent long-term rental. There is also a panoramic conference room, First Floor Restaurant, free wi-fi, 24/7 reception, cleaning service and parking.
Restauracja First Floor
Restaurant is located on the first floor of the Varsovia Apartments building. Our restaurant offers great polish and international cuisine, from breakfast, which is served as a buffet, to delicious home-made dinner, which guests can eat in a place with a perfect interior, can take-away or order delivery.
Open kitchen will ensure not just aromatic impressions, but also visual one, because you can admire the work of our chefs who prepare delicious dishes in front of the guests. It is a unique live cooking experience in the heart of Warsaw’s Wola district.
Vistra provides a uniquely broad range of services and solutions from HR & payroll and accounting services, through sale of ready-made shelf companies, to fund administration, trust services and mergers. Currently, we are hiring about 5000 professionals around the world which ranks us among the world’s top companies in the industry. Vistra is an accredited ACCA employer. Working for us relieves our employees of the obligation to formally validate annual CPD training necessary to maintain the membership.
To see open vacancies in Vistra, please have a look at our career page.
Point72 Asset Management is a global firm that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide. The company employs more than 1,650 people across 12 offices worldwide. It is headquartered in Connecticut in the U.S., with offices in New York City, Palo Alto, San Francisco, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney and Warsaw.
Point72 creates world-class teams that work seamlessly with their colleagues around the world to help the company to innovate and build the capabilities the firm needs to grow. The Warsaw office teams play a key role in the strategic development of the company, helping to provide innovative, industry-leading tools and services. Employees get the opportunity to learn new skills, deepen their expertise, advance their careers and have a real impact on the operations of a global, multi-billion-dollar business. Within 2-3 years, Point72 expects Warsaw will become its largest office outside of the U.S.
Resting on more than a quarter-century of investing experience, Point72’s mission is to be the industry’s premier asset manager through delivering superior risk-adjusted returns, adhering to the highest ethical standards, and offering the greatest opportunities to the industry’s brightest talent. For more information, visit www.Point72.com/about.
JPMorgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s largest corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class approach to customer service drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business goals.