- Student Support Center
- Dean’s office
- Career and Practices Department
- Develop your competencies with us
- 15.03.2022, Tuesday, 4 p.m.: Prepare a successful CV
- 16.03.2022, Wednesday, 4 p.m.: How to prepare a portfolio – webinar for students of Graphics and Architecture
- 17.03.2022, Thursday, 4 p.m.: IT job market – meeting with an expert – webinar for Computer Engineering students
- 22.03.2022, Tuesday, 4 p.m.: How to prepare for a job interview, and contact the employer during the job fair?
- 23.03.2022, Wednesday, 4 p.m.: Public speaking in the perspective of a job interview
- Job offers/practices/internships
- Job fairs
- JobDay 2020
- October 16, 4:00 p.m. webinar “How to create an effective CV and gain employers’ attention?”
- October 19, 5:00 p.m. webinar “How to prepare for participation in the virtual Job Day 2020?”
- October 21, from 11.00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. consultations for students on effective creation of a CV.
- Webinars – JobDay 22.10.2020
- JobDay 2019
- JobDay 2018
- JobDay 2017
- JobDay 2021
- JobDay 2020
- Occupational Practice – rules
- Ongoing Union projects in the Career and Practices Department
- Develop your competencies with us
- About Erasmus+
- Outgoing students
- Internship abroad
- Memories from Erasmus Programme
- Liudmyla Pidlisna, Spain
- Konrad Ludwikowski, Italy
- Daryna Antonenko, Belgium
- Dwi Ayu Setyadi, Cyprus
- Taufik Kurniawan, Hungary
- Tri Akhmad Firdaus, Portugal
- Lalu Ilham Maryadi, Lithuania
- Andrew, Belgium
- Marta Miecznikowska, Portugal
- Iryna Kaptureuskaya, Portugal
- Ayse Kilic, United Kingdom
- Karyna Myshovska, Germany.
- Ashley Ganyanhew, Bulgaria
- Yuliia Soroka, France.
- Daria Antoniuk, Austria
- Anel Sundetova, Porto
- Yurii Blazhevych, Spain
- Valeryia Pivavarava, La Rochelle, France
- Valerii Klekotsiuk, Rhodes, Greece
- Beyzanur Koken, Brussels
- Study abroad
- Incoming students
- For employees
- Partner universities
- Student Life
- Student Clubs
- Academic Sports Association
- Academic Choir
- The Iberian Studies Science Club
- International Business Law & Taxation Club
- The Banker’s Club
- Vistula Tutor Team
- Vistula Live
- Foto-club Vistula
- English-language journalism research club
- HR Global Trends Student Club
- Architecture and New Media Student Club
- Academic Club of Hospitality
- Academic Club of Dietetics
- Asian Students Association
- Student Science Club “2B”
- European Students Association
- Activities Club
- Social Club
- Academic Club of Diplomacy
- Asia-Pacific Students Association
- Academic Club of International Relation
- Academic Club of Culinary Tourism
- Colours of Music Club
- African Students Society
- Vistula Mentoring
- Student Council
- A Vista
- Academic Business Incubator
- Student Activities
- Student Clubs
- The Mentoring Programme
- Ambassador Program
- Foreign Languages Centre
- Trainings for students
- Physical Education and Sport
- Legalising your stay
- Student finance
- Safe Vistula
- Students with disabilities
- Thesis defence
- Special Offers
- Internship at Expo 2020 in Dubai
- Additional sports activities for Vistula’s employees
Cyfrowy Polsat S.A.
Cyfrowy Polsat S.A., which includes Polkomtel Sp. z o.o. and Netia S.A. is the largest media and telecommunications group in Poland. Cooperation within the media and telecommunications group enables us to provide our customers with a unique offer and presents our employees with challenges associated with combining the potential of various business lines. We are an organization operating on the basis of mature management processes. We have a unique approach towards combining the world of telecommunications and media. Decisions regarding business in Poland are made on site. A great majority of our employees work within regular hours 8.30-16.30. We address each other by first names, we have a pragmatic approach to dress code, you can count on the support of your superiors and team mates, internal knowledge sharing initiatives, sports and tourist sections are a norm.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
MicroStrategy(MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
Erizo is an internet marketing company launched in 2017. We are young team with common passion to new technologies and their big possibilities to promote business in XXI century. We can brag about hundreds of project we made for our clients which are the biggest marketing and events companies in Poland.
Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, it operates a fleet of 106 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 600 routes from 26 bases, connecting 145 destinations across 44 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 4,500 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of more than 34 million passengers in the past 12 months.
Adler Europe Group
Adler Europe Group develops three modern brands: ADLER Europe, CAMRY Premium and MESKO Home. As one of the leaders in the household sector in Central Europe, we have gained the trust of hundreds thousands customers. With passion, we create and distribute reliable products that help with home tasks. They help to maintain the body and serve medical and entertainment purpose.
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE – the global leader in commercial real estate services, investment and outsourcing. Simply, join the Best!
Sitel Polska provides comprehensive services in the field of customer service for global leaders in the technology and e-commerce industries. We have been supporting clients from Warsaw by phone, e-mail and chat in 19 languages for 15 years! Our team has over 1000 employees and we are still growing.
Digital marketing agency - Wild Minds
We provide internet marketing services. Our team of young and creative practitioners is focused on promotion and distinguishing of our clients among competition, in line with connecting their offers with customers needs. We use such tools like: social media, advertising campaigns, cooperation with influencers, creation of the unique content, photo, graphics and video materials. Our clients are mini, small and medium size companies. We operate B2B.
Our goal is to give an opportunity to the small companies to be mentioned, recognized and to build their image on the level of their industry leaders.