- Student Support Center
- Dean’s office
- Career and Practices Department
- ‘Develop your competences with us’
- Job offers/practices/internships
- Job fairs
- JobDay 2020
- October 16, 4:00 p.m. webinar “How to create an effective CV and gain employers’ attention?”
- October 19, 5:00 p.m. webinar “How to prepare for participation in the virtual Job Day 2020?”
- October 21, from 11.00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. consultations for students on effective creation of a CV.
- Webinars – JobDay 22.10.2020
- JobDay 2019
- JobDay 2018
- JobDay 2017
- JobDay 2021
- JobDay 2020
- Occupational Practice – rules
- Ongoing Union projects in the Career and Practices Department
- About Erasmus+
- Outgoing students
- Memories from Erasmus Programme
- Liudmyla Pidlisna, Spain
- Konrad Ludwikowski, Italy
- Dwi Ayu Setyadi, Cyprus
- Taufik Kurniawan, Hungary
- Tri Akhmad Firdaus, Portugal
- Lalu Ilham Maryadi, Lithuania
- Daryna Antonenko, Belgium
- Andrew, Belgium
- Ayse Kilic, United Kingdom
- Ashley Ganyanhew, Bulgaria
- Beyzanur Koken, Brussels
- Marta Miecznikowska, Portugal
- Anel Sundetova, Porto
- Valeryia Pivavarava, La Rochelle, France
- Valerii Klekotsiuk, Rhodes, Greece
- Yurii Blazhevych, Spain
- Iryna Kaptureuskaya, Portugal
- Yuliia Soroka, France.
- Daria Antoniuk, Austria
- Karyna Myshovska, Germany.
- Study abroad
- Internship abroad
- Memories from Erasmus Programme
- Incoming students
- For employees
- Partner universities
- Student Life
- Student Clubs
- Academic Sports Association
- Academic Choir
- The Iberian Studies Science Club
- International Business Law & Taxation Club
- The Banker’s Club
- Vistula Tutor Team
- Vistula Live
- Foto-club Vistula
- English-language journalism research club
- HR Global Trends Student Club
- Architecture and New Media Student Club
- Academic Club of Hospitality
- Academic Club of Dietetics
- Asian Students Association
- Student Science Club “2B”
- European Students Association
- Activities Club
- Social Club
- Academic Club of Diplomacy
- Asia-Pacific Students Association
- Academic Club of International Relation
- Academic Club of Culinary Tourism
- Colours of Music Club
- African Students Society
- Vistula Mentoring
- Student Council
- A Vista
- Academic Business Incubator
- Student Clubs
- Ambassador Program
- Trainings for students
- Foreign Languages Centre
- Physical Education and Sport
- Legalising your stay
- Safe Vistula
- Student finance
- Students with disabilities
- Thesis defence
- Special Offers
- Internship at Expo 2020 in Dubai
- Additional sports activities for Vistula’s employees
Pivotal Polska has been operating since 2002 as the only distributor of Avolin’s Pivotal CRM solution in Poland.
We have a unique specialization and competence in the implementation of CRM systems gained during projects in over 100 large and medium-sized enterprises in Poland. Our clients are renowned companies from the financial services, retail distribution, real estate and debt collection sectors.
Our team includes over 90 people specializing in implementing solutions that optimize sales and customer service processes.
BPiON Poland is a regional company belonging to the BPiON group, currently employing approx. 100 employees. The company was founded in Hungary and has been operating since 2017, it has been operating in Poland since mid-2019. It offers outsourcing services including HR and payroll services, accounting and taxes as well as administration throughout Europe.
BPiON is a member of the world’s largest association of independent, leading law, accounting, audit, management and trust companies (Geneva Group International, www.ggi.com).
MORE THAN A HOTEL
Varsovia Apartments KASPRZAKA and Varsovia Apartments JEROZOLIMSKIE are perfectly located, comfortable and comfortable hotel facilities, created for the most demanding clients.
Perfect especially for entrepreneurs and businessmen, both those looking for a place for a few days stay in Warsaw, as well as those looking for a comfortable apartment for a few-week or several-month contracts, as well as for people looking for a flat for permanent long-term rental. There is also a panoramic conference room located on Kasprzak and small one in Aleje Jerozolimskie.
First Floor Restaurant
Located on the first floor of the Varsovia Aparatamenty building, our restaurant offers great Polish and international cuisine and a medley of other attractions that will appeal to both residents and tourists alike. Starting with breakfast, we’re proud of our European-style buffet whose rich variety includes several hot dishes, a salad bar and live cooking station – something unique not just for Wola, but Warsaw as a whole. Should you be visiting on business, then we also offer breakfast, lunches and evening dinners geared towards corporate travelers and can also arrange conference space for those wishing to marry food with business. Outside of work, join us each weekend for our Family Weekend Dinner: in addition to a special buffet featuring juices and a special kids menu, enjoy entertainment provided by professional animators from one of the top children’s companies in the country – everyone, no matter their age, is guaranteed to enjoy their visit!
Leonardo Hotels is committed to supporting young talents and the on-going development of specialist and managerial staff. Each participant benefits from a range of programs, including
specialist training, coaching sessions, mentoring and cross-training. In the multi-month programs: Youngster, Management, Expert and Senior Expert, employees have the opportunity to develop their personal skills and to actively shape the next career steps within the hotel chain. The Leonardo Academy is also an ideal platform for the exchange of experiences.
Sound Garden Hotel
Sound Garden Hotel is a XXI century place. There is no way that you will find here a previous era solutions like trouser presses or bellboys, our offer includes only the services you really expect. We invite you to relax your body in our soothing bed, refresh under powerful rain-shower, boost your energy with the Sound Bar or Good Company Restaurant and check the fastest internet connection among hotels in the City. The convenient location between your office and the airport as well as the ability to quickly self check-in are not the only aspects of our SMART hotel.
Yellows is creating Software House with extensive competences in programming web and mobile applications. At Yellows, we support ourselves in the development and development of dedicated software supporting our clients processes. At work, we combine what is best in startups, i.e. any atmosphere and unconventional approach, with the stability and consistent vision of the company constantly strengthening its position on the market.