Welcome to the Dean’s office!
We are an administrative unit of Vistula University and the Vistula School of Hospitality (formerly the Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management) where you can handle most of the formal issues related to your studies.
To collect a Diploma at the Dean’s Office by a graduate:
- A mail with a request to do so has to be sent by a graduate to a proper coordinator of a faculty.
- There should be an appointment made (exact date) in the mail. Then, the expected period of getting the Diploma is 2 working days.
- Come to the Dean’s Office on the assigned day and hour.
Graduates are served only according to an appointed time.
In case of being late (above 15 min.), there is a need to make another appointment.
Graduates coming without an appointment will not be served.
STUDENT ID CARDS
Information concerning students who continue studies
In the period of limitation of the university’s functioning, special solutions are applied in Art. 51b of the Law on Higher Education and Science, i.e. student ID cards remain valid during the period of limitation of the university’s functioning until 60 days after the end of this period.
Therefore, it is not necessary to come in person to the university in order to extend the validity of the above-mentioned ID cards.
- Throw Your ID card to a proper box at the Reception Desk
- All the ID cards will be brought to the Dean’s Office
- Student’s account in USOS will be checked and, in a situation of any reason hindering ID card’s extension, a student will be informed about it in an e-mail
- All extended ID cards will be returned to the Reception Desk* and collection of them will be possible after 2 days since the day of throwing the student’s card into the box.
*No ID cards will be returned to students at the Dean’s Office
Information concerning freshmen – students from the Spring 2020 recruitment (2021L)
1st semester students can collect their ID cards starting from the 22nd of March 2021*
at the Reception Desk on assigned days and hours.
No ID cards will be available to get at the Dean’s Office.
* date may be changed
Dates and hours for collecting student ID cards:
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Caring for the health of students and University staff, the Dean’s Office of the Vistula Universities works in a limited mode of contact with students
If necessary, a student should act according to the following scheme:
- first, contact your supervisor by e-mail;
- on the basis of an e-mail we determine, what your real needs are and how we are able to help you.
Students who have not made an appointment in advance, will not be accepted and served.
Regarding student affairs please get in touch with dean’s office staff related to your program of studies:
Management, Architecture (studies in English):
Ewa Kwaszczyńska – Kowalczyk
International Relations, Finance and Accounting, Economics (studies in English):
Tuesdays 10:00 – 11:00, Thursdays 15:00 – 16:00
Tourism and Recreation, Dietetics, Graphic Design, Journalism (studies in English):
Tuesdays 11:00 – 12:00, Fridays 12:00 – 13:00