Welcome to the Dean’s office!
STUDENT ID CARDS
Information concerning students who continue studies
- Throw Your ID card to a proper box at the Reception Desk
- All the ID cards will be brought to the Dean’s Office
- Student’s account in USOS will be checked and, in a situation of any reason hindering ID card’s extension, a student will be informed about it in an e-mail
- All extended ID cards will be returned to the Reception Desk* and collection of them will be possible after 2 days since the day of throwing the student’s card into the box.
*No ID cards will be returned to students at the Dean’s Office
Information concerning freshmen – students from the Fall 2020 recruitment (2020Z)
1st semester students can collect their ID cards starting from the 14th October 2020*
at the Reception Desk on assigned days and hours.
No ID cards will be available to get at the Dean’s Office.
* date may be changed
Dates and hours for collecting student ID cards:
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Caring for the health of students and University staff, the Dean’s Office of the Vistula Universities works in a limited mode of contact with students
If necessary, a student should act according to the following scheme:
- first, contact your supervisor by e-mail;
- on the basis of an e-mail we determine, what your real needs are and how we are able to help you.
Students who have not made an appointment in advance, will not be accepted and served.
Regarding student affairs please get in touch with dean’s office staff related to your program of studies:
Management, Architecture, Civil Engineering:
Ewa Kwaszczyńska – Kowalczyk
tel.: 22 45 72 420
International Relations, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Journalism (studies in English):
tel.: 22 45 72 350
Computer Engineering, Philology (studies in English):
Tourism and Recreation, Dietetics, Graphics, Journalism (studies in English):
We are an administrative unit of Vistula University and the Vistula School of Hospitality (formerly the Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management) where you can handle most of the formal issues related to your studies.