- Student Support Center
- Dean’s office
- Career and Practices Department
- Job offers/practices/internships
- Job fairs
- JobDay 2017
- JobDay 2018
- JobDay 2019
- JobDay 2020
- October 16, 4:00 p.m. webinar “How to create an effective CV and gain employers’ attention?”
- October 19, 5:00 p.m. webinar “How to prepare for participation in the virtual Job Day 2020?”
- October 21, from 11.00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. consultations for students on effective creation of a CV.
- Webinars – JobDay 22.10.2020
- ‘Develop your competences with us’
- Occupational Practice – rules
- Ongoing Union projects in the Career and Practices Department
- About Erasmus+
- Outgoing students
- Memories from Erasmus Programme
- Liudmyla Pidlisna, Spain
- Konrad Ludwikowski, Italy
- Dwi Ayu Setyadi, Cyprus
- Taufik Kurniawan, Hungary
- Tri Akhmad Firdaus, Portugal
- Lalu Ilham Maryadi, Lithuania
- Daryna Antonenko, Belgium
- Andrew, Belgium
- Ayse Kilic, United Kingdom
- Ashley Ganyanhew, Bulgaria
- Beyzanur Koken, Brussels
- Marta Miecznikowska, Portugal
- Anel Sundetova, Porto
- Valeryia Pivavarava, La Rochelle, France
- Valerii Klekotsiuk, Rhodes, Greece
- Yurii Blazhevych, Spain
- Iryna Kaptureuskaya, Portugal
- Yuliia Soroka, France.
- Daria Antoniuk, Austria
- Karyna Myshovska, Germany.
- Study abroad
- Internship abroad
- Memories from Erasmus Programme
- Incoming students
- For employees
- Partner universities
- Student Life
- Student Clubs
- Academic Sports Association
- Academic Choir
- Vistula Live
- Vistula Tutor Team
- Foto-club Vistula
- Club Journalism
- HR Global Trends Student Club
- Architecture and New Media Student Club
- Academic Club of Hospitality
- Academic Club of Dietetics
- Asian Students Association
- European Students Association
- Activities Club
- Student Science Club “2B”
- Social Club
- Academic Club of Diplomacy
- Asia-Pacific Students Association
- Academic Club of International Relation
- Academic Club of Culinary Tourism
- Colours of Music Club
- African Students Society
- Vistula Mentoring
- Student Council
- A Vista
- Academic Business Incubator
- Student Clubs
- Trainings for students
- Foreign Languages Centre
- Physical Education and Sport
- Legalising your stay
- Safe Vistula
- Student finance
- Students with disabilities
- Special Offers
- Internship at Expo 2020 in Dubai
- Additional sports activities for Vistula’s employees
Academic Staff mobility includes foreign visits of our academic staff to our partner universities under the Erasmus+ program with the aim of teaching. Vistula University and the Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management have the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education. The host university must also have such charter. Both the sending and the host university must approve an individual work schedule of the lecturer.
The category of academic staff mobility also includes visits of representatives of enterprises from other countries of the program to our university in order to conduct classes for students.
Teaching conducted by all visiting lecturers must constitute an integral part of the current curriculum of our university.
The lecturer’s stay at a foreign institution or enterprise may last from 2 days to 2 months.
If you would like to participate in academic teaching mobility, please contact Marzena Klimas from the Erasmus+ Program Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before the mobility
- Validation of the mobility
If you would like to participate in teaching mobility, please contact Marzena Klimas from the Erasmus+ Office: email@example.com, and fill out the application form.
Dates for receiving applications: October 1st to October 31st of each year.
1. The employee prepares the curriculum which will be realized at the partner university – Mobility Agreement.
2. The amount of co-financing for the mobility is stipulated in the financial agreement between the employee and the university.
3. The employee is required to have an appropriate type of insurance specified in the financial agreement and covering the period of their stay and travel abroad.
Mobility Agreement Staff Mobility for TeachingDownload
Procedure for the mobility of Vistula University students and employees under the Erasmus + Program during the COVID-19 pandemicDownload
Procedure for the mobility of Vistula School of Hospitality students and employees under the Erasmus + Program during the COVID-19 pandemicDownload
The amount of funding rates 2019/2020Download
The amount of funding rates 2018/2019Download
After completing the mobility, the employee submits filled out and signed documents to the Erasmus+ Coordinator:
1) Curriculum at a foreign university – the original or printout of the scanned document signed by three parties;
2) Confirmation of realizing the curriculum, including the date of commencement and termination of the mobility, the number of teaching hours completed, the original or printout of the scan signed by the host institution.
In addition, the employee is obliged to:
• fill out an individual on-line EU survey report at the latest within 30 days from the date of receiving a request to submit it.
• prepare a written report on the mobility stay and share their experiences with the university community.
Vistula University: PL WARSZAW78
Vistula School of Hospitality: PL WARSZAW79