- New students
- Current students
- Dean’s office
- Student finance
- Student Life
- Vistula Mentoring
- A Vista
- Science Clubs
- Academic Business Incubator
- Visa extension
- Career office
- About Erasmus+
- Outgoing students
- Memories from Erasmus Programme
- Study abroad
- Internship abroad
- Incoming students
- For employees
- Partner universities
Academic Staff mobility includes foreign visits of our academic staff to our partner universities under the Erasmus + program with the aim of teaching. Vistula University and the Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management have the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education. The host university must also have such charter. Both the sending and the host university must approve an individual work schedule of the lecturer.
The category of academic staff mobility also includes visits of representatives of enterprises from other countries of the program to our university in order to conduct classes for students.
Teaching conducted by all visiting lecturers must constitute an integral part of the current curriculum of our university.
The lecturer’s stay at a foreign institution or enterprise may last from 2 days to 2 months.
If you would like to participate in academic teaching mobility, please contact Marzena Klimas from the Erasmus+ Program Office: email@example.com
- Before the mobility
- Validation of the mobility
If you would like to participate in teaching mobility, please contact Marzena Klimas from the Erasmus+ Office: firstname.lastname@example.org, and fill out the application form.
Dates for applications: October 1st to October 31st of each year.
1. The employee prepares the curriculum which will be realized at the partner university – Mobility Agreement.
2. The amount of co-financing for the mobility is stipulated in the financial agreement between the employee and the university.
3. The employee is required to have an appropriate type of insurance specified in the financial agreement and covering the period of their stay and travel abroad.
Umowa na wyjazd dydaktycznyDownload
The amount of funding rates – available for download
Stawki dofinansowania wyjazdów pracownikówPobierz
After completing the mobility, the employee submits filled out and signed documents to the Erasmus + Coordinator:
1) Curriculum at a foreign university – the original or printout of the scanned document signed by three parties;
2) Confirmation of realizing the curriculum, including the date of commencement and termination of the mobility, the number of teaching hours completed, the original or printout of the scan signed by the host institution.
In addition, the employee is obliged to:
• fill out an individual on-line EU survey report at the latest within 30 days from the date of receiving a request to submit it.
• prepare a written report on the mobility stay and share their experiences with the university community.