Take advantage of the Erasmus+ programme and spend part of your studies abroad.
We announce the start of applications for studies within the Erasmus+ Programme for next Summer Semester of the 2020/21 Academic Year.
The application period is from October 1 to October 20, 2020.
The following students are eligible for applying:
- BA students currently enrolled in their second, third, or fourth semesters;
- MA students currently enrolled in their first or second semesters.
The following are the criteria for qualifying for the Erasmus+ mobility programme:
- Competitive GPA (average grade) from all previous studies;
- Sufficient proficiency of English or the language of instruction at our partner University, confirmed by an appropriate language certificate (minimum B2 Level);
- Students applying for the first time are given priority.
Additionally, students actively engaged in University science clubs and/or social events are given preference.
Application forms with the appropriate language certificate (minimum B2 level English or the other language of instruction at the partner University) should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Students that do not have an appropriate English language certificate (or Spanish, alternatively) can take a free test at our University. We request students to indicate their willingness to participate in such a test when applying. The date and format of the test will be announced before the end of October.
Students with documented disabilities are also welcome to apply for mobility studies within the Erasmus+ programme. Additional to the application form and the language certificate, such students are requested to send documents related to their disabilities.
Students who are in difficult financial situations and entitled to the University social scholarship should include the decision on the awarded social scholarship to their application package.
Remember, do not contact the Dean’s Office to confirm your GPA (average grade) and do not fill in the field for GPA in the application form. Erasmus Office will obtain your GPA grades from the Dean’s Office.