The library serves the needs of both universities. It can be used by students and employees of Vistula University and the Vistula School of Hospitality (formerly the Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management).
- Full-text Databases
- Commercial Databases
- Open Access Databases
- EU Bookshop
- OCLC WordlCat
- CeON Repository
- OhioLINK ETD
- The Online Boog Page
- Project Gutenberg
- Local Data Bank
- Investment Tribune
- Open Library
- Learning Materials
Changes in functioning of the Academic Library of Vistula University due to coronavirus threat
- Library remains closed until 2020.04.14 or until further notice.
- All loans, supposed to be returned during the cancellation of classes at the Vistula University, will be extended until 2020.04.14. Readers – please ignore automatic information about penalty fees sent to your e-mails.
- We inform about remote access to full text databasis including books and periodicals. Login data can be obtained by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission & Vision
The mission of the Academic Library of the Vistula Group of Universities is to support educational, research and scientific processes in accordance with expectations and needs of the faculty staff and students as well as to provide for informational needs of external users, all this in connection with popularization of the Vistula brand domestic and abroad.
Library by Numbers
- Over 100 000 books
- Over 800 journals, with over 60 in subscription
- 12 commercial full-text databases
- 300 m2 comfortable space for working and learning
- Over 20 computer workstations with free access to the Internet
- Wireless connections in Wi-Fi technology
Library has the latest printing and scanning technologies available to our readers. Please see our service pricelist.
Click HERE for details on how to proceed with the anti-plagiarism procedure.