ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING THE RETURN OF BOOKS BORROWED FROM THE UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
- Books borrowed from the University Library should be returned:
– in person at the University Reception or
– by post (registered mail) or
– via courier services.
- Students are not charged a fee for failing to return books after the deadline, in connection with the pandemic.
- Graduates (final semester students preparing to defend their diploma thesis) are required to settle their accounts with the University Library before taking the diploma examination. The condition for obtaining certification on a Clearance Slip, is both the return of all borrowed publications and the payment of pre-pandemic fees for books returned after the deadline. Students who have not settled their accounts with the University Library, will not be admitted to the diploma examination.