The HR Global Trends student research group was created to develop the interests of human resource management. Participation in the club’s activities is an interesting initiative, for all active and ambitious students, who plan to link their professional career with the HR field.
The goals of the wheel, in particular, are:
- striving to create suitable conditions for students to develop their HR interests;
- scientific development of members;
- development of professional competencies in the field of HR;
- analysis of global trends in the field of HR.
The goals will be implemented through:
- conducting a research circle under the guidance of a research supervisor;
- organisation of scientific sessions and trips;
- organisation of seminars, as well as meetings with domestic and foreign HR specialists;
- participation in HR conferences, and meetings at home and abroad;
- presentation of research results in publications, and conferences, at home and abroad;
- assistance in implementing initiatives, and especially those undertaken by students at home and abroad, in order to gain new knowledge and skills.