We invite you to FREE TRAININGS for students of the Vistula School of Hospitality (formerly Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management), which are implemented as part of the project “Tourism Education of the Future – a comprehensive program to improve the quality of teaching process management and teaching quality at the Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management”.
The trainings are addressed to full-time and part-time students of the 1st and 2nd degree studies in the fields of “Tourism and recreation” and “Dietetics”, who are not on the 1st and 2nd semester of bachelor studies.
HOW CAN YOU ENROLL FOR THE TRAINING:
1. Enter: https://e-kariera.vistula.edu.pl/BazaRozwoju page
2. Choose the training path that You are interested in
3. Enroll for the training at https://e-kariera.vistula.edu.pl/BazaRozwoju
4. Complete the recruitment documents
5. Complete the test
6. Submit signed documents immediately to the Project Office, 3rd floor, room 329
7. Come to the training
That’s it 🙂
Do you have any questions ? Write to us at: email@example.com
Explanation of abbreviations: CT – certified training, T – training, W – workshop