Vistula Universities offer a rich scholarship system that will allow you to reduce your tuition costs.
STUDENT SUPPORT CENTER helps students in their efforts to obtain a scholarship.
You can apply for non-returnable financial benefits (from the state budget) in the form of:
- Social Scholarship,
- Social Scholarship increased, among others, because of the place of residence,
- Rector’s scholarship for academic performance, sporting and artistic achievements,
- Scholarship for people with disabilities,
- Minister’s scholarship for exceptional achievements,
We submit applications in accordance with the scholarship schedule.
First of all, through the USOSweb system in Common Section – Applications.
Print, sign, and submit the application submitted online in the scholarship department, together with the required documentation:
- personally, during the working hours of the Student Support Center,
- or put it in the application box at the door of the Student Support Center (room 207, second floor),
- or send by registered mail to the University’s address, with the note: ‘Scholarship’.
WORKING HOURS OF SCHOLARSHIP DEPARTMENT (room 207, second floor)
Tuesday – Thursday 11.00-15.00,
and on selected weekends: 9/11/2019, 11/11/2019, 7/12/2019, 14/12/2019, 11/01/2020, 18/11/2020.
The department will be closed: 14/11/2019, and 19-21.11.2019
All matters regarding scholarships should be settled within the given dates.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 22 45-72-321