Vistula Group offers a rich scholarship system that will allow you to reduce the cost of education. You can apply for non-returnable material help (from the state budget) in the form of:
- Social Scholarship,
- Social Scholarshipincreased due to the place of residence,
- Rector’s scholarshipfor the best students,
- Special Scholarshipfor the disabled,
- Minister’s scholarshipfor exceptional achievements,
- Incentivein case of a random event.
Remember! Applications are submitted in accordance with the scholarship schedule. Firstly by the USOSweb system in the COMMON SECTION – Applications tab. On-line application should be printed, signed and submitted in the scholarship department along with the required documentation.
more detailed information can be found in : Handbook Scholarships
WORKING HOURS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP DEPARTMEANT
Tuesday – Thursday from 11.00 to 15.00
All matters regarding scholarships should be dealt with on given days.
You can also contact every day by email: email@example.com or by telephone: 22 45-72-321