Vistula Universities offer a rich scholarship system that will allow you to reduce your tuition costs.
STUDENT SUPPORT CENTER helps students in their efforts to obtain a scholarship.
You can apply for non-returnable financial benefits (from the state budget) in the form of:
- Social Scholarship,
- Social Scholarship increased, among others, because of the place of residence,
- Rector’s scholarship for academic performance, sporting and artistic achievements,
- Scholarship for people with disabilities,
- Minister’s scholarship for exceptional achievements,
We submit applications in accordance with the scholarship schedule.
First of all, through the USOSweb system in Common Section – Applications.
The application may be submitted in two ways:
- In paper form. Print the application registered in the USOS web system, sign it and submit it to the University: in the reception of University, in the application box next to room 207, via traditional post to the university’s address with the annotation “SCHOLARSHIP”
- In electronic form. A specific application must be “Signed and Submitted” using the USOS web system. Remember! The application for a social scholarship, despite being submitted electronically, must be signed and successfully delivered with full documentation to the University. The date of the award will be counted from the date of submission on-line. In all other applications, all attachments should be attached, electronically in pdf version, when filling in the application.
WORKING HOURS OF SCHOLARSHIP DEPARTMENT (room 207, second floor)
Tuesday – Thursday 11.00-15.00.
Due to Covid-19, appointments are only possible after a prior arrangement by phone or e-mail.
Important!: Each student is entitled to receive a scholarship for a total period of 6 years (72 months) of having the status of a student at all universities in Poland and abroad. Only and exclusively during the first studies of a given degree (Bachelor, MA, PhD). After this period, the student cannot receive any scholarship.
All matters regarding scholarships should be settled within the given dates.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 22 45-72-321