Vistula Group offers a rich scholarship system that will allow you to reduce the cost of education. You can apply for non-returnable material help (from the state budget) in the form of:
- Social Scholarship,
- Social Scholarship increased due to the place of residence,
- Rector’s scholarship for the best students,
- Special Scholarship for the disabled,
- Minister’s scholarship for exceptional achievements,
- Incentive in case of a random event.
Remember! Applications are submitted in accordance with the scholarship schedule. Firstly by the USOSweb system in the COMMON SECTION – Applications tab. On-line application should be printed, signed and submitted in the scholarship department along with the required documentation.
more detailed information can be found in: Handbook Scholarships
WORKING HOURS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP DEPARTMENT, room 207:
Tuesday – Thursday from 11.00 to 15.00
working hours on Saturdays: March 09 and 16, from 11 to 15.00 p.m.
All matters regarding scholarships should be dealt with on given days.
You can also contact every day by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 22 45-72-321